does luffy defeat aokiji

I don’t know why anyone isn’t saying that Mihawk is not yonko level yet. Although he is powerful enough to be acknowledged by most emperors. he is... "Whoa there, give me a break," Aokiji … 2 years ago. Lucci’s transformation is a result of a Devil’s Fruit; a Zoan Type leopard. Aokiji stood up to Akainu for 10 days, so for all intends and purposes, they’re equal in strenght. Disclaimer- I only watch the Anime. Ace is definitely not admiral level. Ace is extremely strong, easily capable of being a warlord if he wanted to... He parted from the battle with a staggering level of scars and with his left leg reduced to a stump. He is one of Monkey D. There really isn't any real timing to it. He used to… Law lost to Doflamingo only, Law beat Vergo who beat the shit out of Sanji without haki. So basically Akainu spared him because he was already defeated with no strength left etc. Luffy insists on fighting Aokiji alone and risks it all so the crew can save the frozen Robin. Ultimately they survive the encounter with the Admiral, and eventually continue on their journey to Water 7. Aokiji tries to crush the frozen Robin underfoot, but Luffy slides her out of the way to Usopp and Chopper. He is about to freeze Robin but he notices something and immediately forms a giant Ice wall which is nearly 15 meters thick in front of him. If they can defeat both Kaido and Big Mom, then 2 Luffies are enough. 1) Kizaru learns that Aokiji saved Robin in Ohara 22 years ago and goes after Robin but he has to deal with Luffy and the rest of the Straw Hats. 9. If they can only barely defeat Kaido, you'd need 4. Luffy ordered his crew to go back to the ship as he faced Aokiji one-on-one. According to my theory the anger which Luffy carries for Akainu for killing his brother will make him strong and in the end he will kill Akainu but first Akainu will kill him. As many pointed out,Doflamingo chose not to fight him and left Punk Hazard. But no matter Aokiji couldnt down Akainu for good as he keep coming back up (just like Luffy did no matter how much kata tried). But based on everything we have seen,ther former Admiral Aokiji would take this one. Also, Akainu is the fleet Admiral of the Navy, Luffy has to fight him in the final war, but since Luffy doesn't kill, the one who will finish him off will be none other than Sabo. Aokiji tries to crush the frozen Robin underfoot, but Luffy slides her out of the way to Usopp and Chopper. Luffy insists on fighting Aokiji alone and risks it all so the crew can save the frozen Robin. what episode does coby meet luffy again. Rules: No devil fruits and no weapons allowed. Beside this, did Luffy kill Enel? Kuzan is a good step dad and Luffy doesn't have gomu gomu no mi, (Shanks stopped him before he could eat it). Why did aokiji didn’t kill Luffy? Fortunately, Luffy comes in to save her and challenges the icy Admiral to a duel. I yell as my three friends scream in pain. Kuzan, better known by his former alias Aokiji, is a former Marine admiral and the first one to be revealed. Can Luffy kill akainu? Luffy's not strong, he couldn't even beat Aokiji." Can aokiji beat akainu? First time they got beat was when they didn't have a purpose to go all in. I dunno I never hyped people that much beside yonko's. Luffy's fist hits Aokiji's middle, but the tall man doesn't even flinch. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4. Survived a hit from Akianu who can vaporize giant glaciers, destroy islands, vaporize steel just by being close to it, and who was able to defeat Aokiji while creating several volcanoes. He is one of the three Marine Admirals and the current Fleet Admiral as Sengoku's successor. Another, more common way this could be phrased is: "Are you kidding? However the defeat also had negative impact on Usopp who begins to question his strength in the … The executioners prepare to execute Ace, but Crocodile intervenes, saying he can kill Whitebeard later and he does not want the Marines to win. That’s great and all, but Luffy literally doesn’t know what any of this is. Last time they fought Luffy got low diffed. At Marineford, when Luffy faced the three admirals, Aokiji told him: "you've finally made it this far, but it's too early for you to fight on this stage". Blackbeard is a Yonko, and for the time being, he can only be defeated by a handful of characters. One Piece 825 - Sanji Returns To Luffy And Feeds Him. May 3, 2021. Fier is Kaido's ultimate weakness because it's the opposite of his element, eastern Dragons are water creatures. But then instead of killing him, he spares Luffy’s life because he wanted to do a … #38. If magma is a bad matchup for ice in One Piece, then that would mean Aokiji is wayyyyyy stronger than Akainu. Can aokiji beat Blackbeard? A lot of viewers are of the opinion that Katakuri was not truly defeated at the end, but rather chose to view Luffy as an equal and let him go. I believe that the fight ended with Akainu not being able to walk out neither was Aokiji but Akainu was declared the winner because after 10 days he was the strongest one but if Akainu was to kill his fellow comrade there he would be labeled as a murderer so his position would be left in jeopardy. Dubbed as the “King of Mangas”, One Piece is a classic show that many 90s kids know about since the franchise has been around since 1997. Luffy vs akainu album on imgur. Akainu simply has a stronger will than Aokiji, because he is ready to do anything that needs to be done to follow his ideal of justice. Aokiji attacks Luffy, but Marco knocks him away before he can finish him off. Survived a hit from Akianu who can vaporize giant glaciers, destroy islands, vaporize steel just by being close to it, and who was able to defeat Aokiji while creating several volcanoes. so the way impact dial works is once used Usopp will have like a white ring on him for a short amount of time or when he gets hits when upgraded its last for good bit, but once hits Usopp will use impact dial again by himself. Never Will: Joy BoyAnother mysterious character in the list, Joy Boy, is the one who left One Piece on the island of Laugh Tale. He was… I knew Doffy would be beat, he was always so damn cocky. From ep. Posted by 11 months ago. Ice begins to cover Aokiji's body and climb the areas that are touching him, including Luffy's arm, Zoro's shoulder, and Sanji's leg. #2 Fishman Island and 50,000 Fishmen While it wasn’t that great of a story arc, Fishman Island had its moments. Luffy beat Crocodile, Crocodile lost, it's a simple fact. Luffy tried to send him flying with his Gomu Gomu no Storm, but he was quickly frozen up by Aokiji. However, after losing the position to Sakazuki, he resigned from the Marines. Though crippled, Kuzan used his Devil Fruit powers to generate a replacement limb out of ice. Evidence of this is the fact that Luffy was able to physically hit both Smoker and Ace with his Gum Gum Rocket in Alabasta. Aokiji contemplates the fight, and thinks Luffy challenged him one-on-one to save his crew, perhaps even not concerned about winning. As Zoro and Sanji approach, Aokiji leaves Luffy's frozen body and departs, saying he owes the pirate for defeating Crocodile. By agreeing to a one-on-one fight with Luffy, he could not attack his crew. Smoker proves Luffy runs away when physical power is not an option, which he would have done against Aokiji too if he hadnt had his crew. "Hck." Fourth, you really haven't prove Enel's Mantra will help him in this fight when he couldn't beat a very weak Luffy in comparison to the actual, not to mention Aokiji is still way above current Luffy. The answer is in water! He ate the Magu Magu no Mi (Magma-Magma Fruit) making him become living magma. Analysis. Luffy gets mid diffed by Aokiji Well, imo he pushes Aokiji at worst around mid diff and at best lower end high diff. Well, at first he manages to “bring him to his knees” by sacrificing his arm and using 2nd Gear, which Magellan did not expect. It still ended with... As you can see, Luffy is interested about this fight between Aokiji and Akainu, because he would obviously wanted Aokiji beat Akainu. Luffy vs admiral akainu full fight. The reason for that is not because he was scarred of Kuzan,but because he had to take care of the whole situation with Law … #26. "I'm not going to apprehend Nico Robin." May 19, 2020. 228 Aokiji woke up, rubbing his eyes before he saw no sign of the boy's grandfather. Luffy's response to Aokiji. When Luffy tries to pull Gaimon out of the box, he explains that his body grew to match the shape of the box, and his body will be ruined if the box is broken. Law also beat Smoker. after a long ass fight (10 days) Akainu awakens (just like luffy awakens FS). The 5 SN on the roof are approximately equal to 4 Luffies, so we'll see how much they can do. Another common argument I see is “ If Luffy can’t start to beat Admirals now, the story will never end! Even an ice shield won't protect Aokiji. Luffy insisted. Pirate Luffy vs God Enel!!" From Kuzan article on One Piece Wiki. and he outplays him every turn (just like kata did against Luffy). Why did akainu kill ace? Author has 205 answers and 3.2M answer views. Takes a hit from Jinbe's Fishmen Karate which uses shockwaves and water, two of Luffy's weaknesses, to attack. Luffy gets defeated (frozen), but his life is spared as Aokiji believes he must repay the debt the marines incurred from Crocodile's defeat at Luffy's hands. Bobby is the ocean. Garp would kill him, Sengoku barely managed to hold him back when Akainu killed Ace, if Luffy died, Garp would have painted Marineford with Akainu's blood … I believe that the fight ended with Akainu not being able to walk out neither was Aokiji but Akainu was declared the winner because after 10 days he was the strongest one but if Akainu was to kill his fellow comrade there he would be labeled as a murderer so his position would be left in jeopardy. Just When you love him most, after he finally discovers All-Blue, Sanji will die due to lung cancer. Imu and Luffy have no conflict that isn’t embodied better by other characters for both of them. As soon as he does that a metal spear comes so fast that none of the Straw Hats were able to see it. I rewatched these scenes and i noticed Luffy tried to defeat Aokiji with the same method as he defeated Crocodile (Both being Logias). It wasn't a death match in the true sense, despite both sides struggling quite a bit. He looked at Luffy and grew serious as his eyes sharpened +. You start the level in Ruptured Plaza soon after Aokiji will appear and start pursuit Luffy, he will make Ice walls to stop Luffy's escape, defeat him on order to help Luffy, the fight can last longer as Aokiji is a very powerful enemy, once he is defeated you … Salah WG. 1. level 1. makrokor. Luffy vs Aokiji. Even though Aokiji was an admiral in the navy, which was presented as one of the main antagonistic organizations of the series, he would use his powers and influence to help people rather than be the World Government's force of dominion disguised as justice, and was a strong believer in a Navy concept called, "merciful justice" (which some WG higher-ups called "lazy justice"), and even though he was going to kill one of the main antagonists, the reasons behind it were that he had the means to revive the lege… "PIKA PI!" One of the best fights that sadly never happened. "THAT'S AN EVEN BIGGER REASON TO BEAT HIM UP!" #26. Aokiji spares Luffy due to his defeat with Crocodile stating they are even but wonders if Luffy only wanted to buy time for the others or really thought he could beat him. Secondly, what episode does Luffy fight Eneru? Blackbeard is a Yonko, and for the time being, he can only be defeated by a handful of characters.

Community Outreach Ministry, Transparent Plastic Crossword Clue, A Memoir On My Search For Knowledge, How To Keep Bats From Despawning, Arctis 7 Game Audio No Sound, Savings Annuity Formula, Kindred Healthcare Pay Schedule, Gave Or Bestowed In Abundance Crossword Clue, Harrah's Laughlin Arcade, Bob's Red Mill Paleo Flour Nutrition Facts,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright © 2021 | Artifas, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Header photo by Lauren Ruth