new zealand itinerary 12 days

Spend a relaxing 2 or 3 nights in those must-see locations – after all, you are on holiday. Experience the must-do activities and excursions on this very popular 26-day easygoing and fun self drive itinerary. The east coast of South Island, Kaikoura, and the Abel Tasman region had also been missed out as well. For each day I list our New Zealand backpacking itinerary, campsites, and New Zealand … Rotorua. Being avid fans of outdoor activities and nature, my boyfriend and I chose New Zealand as the travel destination for our annual long haul trip this year end. I am not sure if I am packing in too much or missing vital bits! There are so many opportunities for action activities and romantic stays. Begin in Wellington working your … You can enjoy days in New Zealand simply lying on the beaches and then there would be days where you can go trekking and mountain climbing on New Zealand Family Tour Itinerary for 12 Days. Best things to do in Rotorua, Taupo, Wellington, Queenstown, and Auckland are: Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, Zipline, Skyline Queenstown, and SkyTower. Rotorua to Waitomo- 140 km (2 hours) Waitomo to Taupo- 150 km (2 hours) Day 6: Tongariro Alpine Crossing Hike. Discover New Zealand North and South Island itinerary in 12 days - by land, sea and air. See the mesmerizing sky on a New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary For 12 Days. Our incredible new 2022-2023 Australia, New Zealand & South Pacific deployment, sails towards some of the world’s most dramatic … Icons of New Zealand - A luxury Itinerary. Trip Planning Map. We will also be renting a car during our stay there.. We plan to see the hobbiton, waitomo caves, spend a day or so in … New Zealand Road Trip Itinerary – North Island 7. A Taste of the North Island: 7-10 Days 8. North Island Highlights New Zealand Road Trip Itinerary: 14-18 Days 9. The Journey to the South Road Trip: 8-12 Days 10. The Ultimate Journey to the South Island: 15-20 Days Important Tips and Info To be honest, if you truly want to explore New Zealand, I think you need to set aside 4 to 6 weeks for a full journey of the North and South Island but if you only have 12 days to spare, I think my itinerary … South Island trips. Tour highlights. ... New Zealand tour itinerary name and information. If you have a different timeline in New Zealand, here are our recommendations for your custom itinerary: Lake Tekapo - Aditi Jana (c) New Zealand on every level is one of the most spectacular places on earth and we feel thoroughly grateful for being able to experience that. Flights - $556.5 AUD PP return flight from Brisbane. Epic New Zealand itinerary for 12 days. 3 Week New Zealand Itinerary Highlights. Best things to do in Auckland, Rotorua, Wellington, and Queenstown are: Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, Skyline Queenstown, SkyTower, and Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland. The Southern Circuit self drive tour. Before jumping into the details, I wanted to lay out a few important things to know and take under consideration for this Nov 17. You’ll be spending a fair amount of time travelling most days… 2 week New Zealand South Island itinerary. We will be landing in Auckland on 23rd Nov and flying out from there on 3rd December. See kid-friendly attractions. The New Zealand Itinerary is perfect if you want to have adventure that includes exploring by horseback riding, wine tasting, sea kayaking and other fun activities. This South Island Itinerary is based off of 2 weeks (well, actually 15 days), and although it will be a bit fast, we feel like it is probably the best introduction to New Zealand you can get. Visit New Zealand and Tongariro National Park. 150 km of driving per day (around 2-3 hours) Chillaxing at Bay of Islands and 90 Miles Beach. Australia & the Pacific - Itinerary for 10 days in New Zealand - Hi All I am planning to visit NZ in end of March. Both Islands. Our priorities were to see as many pretty places as we could, and hike as many trails as possible at a relaxed holiday-style pace. I find that New Zealand is very similar to Australia, so a lot of the tips below are going to overlap from my previous posts:. Australia & the Pacific - Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days - Hello all, My husband and I will be traveling from West Coast USA to NZ for the first time. Answer 1 of 15: Hello All, My husband and I are going to NZ for a ten day trip. Hi everyone, My cousins and myself are travelling to New Zealand in May. … We will fly into Auckland on 9th May and fly out of Christchurch on 21st May. Our journey began in Christchurch which also served as our base. Remember, you can fit a lot into 14 days so that's why we can customise your itinerary … I am going to New Zealand … It does not pinpoint each and every place you will be visiting along the way. 15 day self drive itinerary. 12 Days New Zealand Itinerary This was the 12 days New Zealand Itinerary, which includes a bit of everything. Day 5 – Flight to Christchurch & Road trip to Arthur’s pass Our first itinerary begins in Auckland, the City of Sails. View itinerary. 14 Days in New Zealand - 5 Unique Itinerary Ideas. Here is our new itinerary, please feel free to give us suggestions and would like to know if this is a feasible plan. Since there is not much time, it is ideal to travel within the South Island or the North Island—which budgets for a successful road trip with a few scenic stops. Hey there! The number in the brackets indicate the year the post was published. On this New Zealand itinerary, you can road … New Zealand North Island Itinerary 10 Days Map View The map shown below shows the 10 day New Zealand North Island itinerary starting in Auckland and ending down in Wellington. Ask us for a personalised itinerary. North Island trips. Go adventuring … 5.1 Day 1 Auckland to Tongariro via Raglan and Waitomo Caves. Interislander Ferry & … Groceries - $290 (did a big shop at Countdown in Queenstown and small shops at smaller supermarkets whilst on the road) ... Spoil yourself, Enjoy the freedom of our New Zealand Luxury Self Drive Itinerary. We've carefully selected a range of itineraries that will maximise your time and enhance your New Zealand experience. We are planning a 2 week honeymoon from Chicago to New Zealand from April 22-May 5, 2013 and I would love some thoughts on how to improve the itinerary since I know that travel in New Zealand is … Distance: 1,298km/ 19 hours of driving. Hi everyone, My cousins and myself are travelling to New Zealand in May. Day 0 – Land in Auckland. If you are not really into hiking, you could still do a similar itinerary… 11 Nights Accommodation – available at Boutique or Self Catering Level, AA New Zealand Driving Guide. The New Zealand Grand Tour is a comprehensive look at both the North and South Island of New Zealand. Home to 10 of New Zealand… ... Day 12 … Auckland to Queenstown highlights Itinerary. Nov 12 -13 stay in Auckland. February and March are the best months to come to New Zealand for an action-packed adventure. The perfect 2-week New Zealand road trip itinerary ... And yes, Days 8-10 and 12 on this itinerary could be affected by snow. ... We ended up with 12 days to explore and were able to pack A LOT of places, activities, and, of course, driving in. See low rates on this 12 Night Royal Caribbean Australia / New Zealand departing Sydney 12/6/2021 on the Ovation of the Seas. We will fly into Auckland on 9th May and fly out of Christchurch on 21st May. 22nd Mar - 31ist Mar. See culture, beaches, and kid-friendly attractions. To help you plan your NZ itinerary, I wrote this detailed post about the 6-week New Zealand trip I made around the North and South Island of New Zealand. Best things to do in Matamata, Rotorua, Waitomo Caves, Taupo, Whakapapa, Waiouru, Taihape, Bulls, Wellington, Nelson, Punakaiki, Greymouth, Christchurch, and Queenstown are: Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, Skyline Queenstown, Hobbiton Movie Set, and Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland. Nov 14 drive to Waitomo Cave - Rotorua (stay @ Rotorua) Nov 15. drive to Hobbiton, Matamata ( stay @ Rotorua) , Nov 16. Most … Looking for a New Zealand North Island Itinerary covering 14 days? Duration. The 12 Night New Zealand Cruise visits Sydney, Australia; Dunedin, New Zealand; Wellington, New Zealand; Tauranga, New Zealand; Auckland, New Zealand; Bay Of Islands, New Zealand and Sydney, Australia. Australia & the Pacific - Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days - Hello all, My husband and I will be traveling from West Coast USA to NZ for the first time. This traditional trip allows you to spend two days in each city to get the most out of each destination. Thereafter, continue downwards on State Highway 1 and State Highway 5 to make your way to Rotorua. New Zealand Trip Plan For 12 Days Rated 4 /5 (based on 31 reviews) Through the land of the Kiwis 12 Days & 11 Nights Customizable. 3-7 days itineraries 05:14 #45. Your 3 Week New Zealand Itinerary. My husband and I are due to visit New Zealand - we have only 12 days so trying to maximise the trip.. Itinerary 2: Luxury Lodges of New Zealand's North Island: A Self Drive Tour. 1 Tokyo 4 days. The adventure begins in the lively metropolitan city of Sydney, Australia, before moving on to Queensland’s Far North for an exploration of … Day 1 and 2 – Auckland . … Truth be told, no amount of time would have been enough. Explore New Zealand's cities, mountain landscapes, native bush, and beaches. Advice/tips welcome! This itinerary is designed for a short term visitors to New Zealand who like me love landscape photography and being outdoors. A Complete New Zealand North Island Itinerary (7-10 Days) New Zealand North Island Itinerary 10 Days Map View; Detailed New Zealand North Island Itinerary; Day 1 – Auckland; Day 2 – Waitakere Ranges; Day 3 – Waitomo & Blue Springs; Day 4 – Rotorua; Day 5 – Rotorua; Day 6 – Rotorua / to Taupo; Day 7 – Tongariro Alpine Crossing; Day 8 – Taupo Looking for a New Zealand North Island Itinerary covering 14 days? Day 1 – Relax & Visit Muriwai Beach or Piha Beach. Be it its lakes or its skylines or the Glacier hot pools, this place will offer you the best of everything including leisure. This itinerary starts in Auckland then takes you through some of the most photogenic spots of the North Island. It all depends on how much snow there is when you go. Pro Tip: When To Visit. This means you won’t have to pay a one-way charge when hiring a set of wheels. Beautiful New Zealand landscapes Itinerary Snapshot. With this New Zealand family package itinerary for 9 days, you will be exploring the various lakes, Queenstown, Thermal Wonderland and many more.. All in all, New Zealand is a place that you would want to come back to. Interests. Its immense beauty cannot be compared to any other … Take a North Island road trip from Auckland to Wellington, or stick to the South Island with stops in Queenstown, Te Anau, Wanaka, and Christchurch. 12 Days 12 Days in New Zealand If you have twelve days in New Zealand, I recommend a little of the North Island visiting Auckland andRotorua with a few cultural stops to learn about our indigenous Maori people and enjoy the sulphur hot-springs, followed by the mountainous inner region of Lake Taupo- the largest volcanic crater in the world. Opening Hours: 10am to 4pm (daily) Address: Cornerstone Alpaca Farm Tours, 49 Peach Road, Gordonton, Hamilton – Waikato, 3791, New Zealand. 1 Tokyo 4 days. It's been optimised in the best way possible in order to … Step 3: Pack your bags, and get excited about your Family Holiday NZ! Travel Jul 02 - Jul 13. cost breakdown of our trip over 7 days (all in AUD) Camper hire - $1840 (camper) + $440 (stress free insurance package) + $92.53 (Queenstown Surchage) + $147.96 (Diesel km surcharge). 5 A New Zealand North Island Itinerary for 7 Days. So, if you’re travelling to New Zealand anytime soon, feel free to glance over our itinerary. Inclusions. … I spent quite a long time researching what we could do in New Zealand. View Map. We will also be renting a car during our stay there.. … you'll see the Southern Alps, wildlife, lakes and more! Why not check out our 12 day Wanderer tour and customise it with additional pre-tour or post-tour accommodation in either Auckland or Christchurch. Auckland to Christchurch 12 day highlights Auckland to Christchurch 12 day highlights Travelling through the heart of the country you’ll journey past an incredible diversity … Your North Island itinerary can take in volcanoes, bubbling mud pools and shooting geysers, lazing on idyllic islands and exploring exciting metropolises. The New Zealand Itinerary is perfect if you want to have adventure that … Call Us for details 844 844 … You MUST rent a car – driving is pretty much a requirement in order to see the most of the South Island in 10 days. Day 1: Auckland. I am not sure if I am packing in too much or missing vital bits! Kinloch to Ketetahi Car Park- 88 km (1 hour 10 minutes) Day 7: Wellington. Te Puia Daytime Experience, includes a guided tour of the geothermal wonderland. If you have around two weeks for your self-drive tour, you can see New Zealand's North and South Islands at your own pace. Enjoy a relaxing stay in private and stylish boutique accommodation. Geothermal wonders, vibrant cities, soaring mountains and majestic fiords are just some of the highlights of this two-week journey from Auckland to … We spent 12 days travelling across the South Island and felt it was way too little time. 12 Days Car Hire – Compact, Intermediate or Full Size vehicles available. 12 Days New Zealand Itinerary This was the 12 days New Zealand Itinerary, which includes a bit of everything. Check out our 12-day New Zealand road trip itinerary, spanning both the North and South Islands of New Zealand in the summertime. 12 Days / 11 Nights - North Island Active Tour for 2 Adults to include GPS Sat Navigation preloaded with your itinerary. The map below shows the 14 day New Zealand South Island itinerary starting and ending in Queenstown. I suppose Day 13 could be, too, though plenty of people visit Mount Cook in the winter. Stay at some of the best lodges New Zealand has on offer. 12 Days. New Zealand is also known as the 'Land of the Long White Clouds'. cost breakdown of our trip over 7 days (all in AUD) Camper hire - $1840 (camper) + $440 (stress free insurance package) + $92.53 (Queenstown Surchage) + $147.96 (Diesel km surcharge). Explore our cruise itineraries … Visit New Zealand. Quick Note Before We Start. This 12 days New Zealand honeymoon itinerary package provides romance and intimacy plus great outdoor adventures. With two weeks, you can get to know both of New Zealand's islands or enjoy an in-depth exploration of either one. Australia, New Zealand & South Pacific New Cruise Itineraries. But ten days allows for ample time to explore both the North and South Island on a self-guided itinerary. New Zealand…this is the land of fiords, volcanoes, black sand beaches, glaciers, glowworms, hot springs, and breathtaking landscapes. Taupo to Wellington- 371 km (5 hours) 2 thoughts on “New Zealand Itinerary… to Christchurch via Rotorua & Queenstown. ... New Zealand itineraries. New Zealand South Island Roadtrip Itinerary My 12-day New Zealand South Island Road Trip Itinerary! 5.2 Day 2 The Tongariro Crossing. … Staying in motel accommodation, spend 12 days touring the south on this Southern Circuit Tour. Book this New Zealand itinerary for 12 days of fun and adventure in the South Island today! Duration. Day 1 – Goodbye Sydney, Hello Queenstown. New Zealand South Island Itinerary 14 Days Map View . Discover a world of beauty and adventure. The map only shows the overall route that you will be taking during the two week trip. Learn more or book your Family Holiday South Island New Zealand in 12 days: Step 1: Review the Itinerary below, and confirm your preferences. Swim with dolphins, explore magical caves of glow worms, gaze on geothermal wonders, bungy jump from great heights and cross ancient glaciers with this unforgettable New Zealand Itinerary. Welcome to the best two week New Zealand Itineraries! Hopefully, this itinerary is enough to get you started and you can continue to explore more (especially if you have more time than just 2 days in Auckland!) Refine your selection to find the perfect itinerary. The truth is, you could spend months in New Zealand, and still leave wanting to explore more. You’ll find over 100 different articles from regions around New Zealand. A truly captivating experience awaits visitors to Auckland's Sky Tower. Duration: Fast-paced=10 days, relaxed=2 weeks. Auckland, Hobbiton, Rotorua, Lake Taupo, Hawkes Bay Vineyards, Wellington, Queenstown, Aoraki Mt Cook, Hooker Valley Walk, Christchurch. North Island Duration: 14 days Experience the must-do activities and excursions on this very popular 26-day easygoing and fun self drive itinerary. 12 Days North + South Island Itinerary - Guest New Zealand Explore New Zealand by land, sea and air on the 12 days North + South Island itinerary. Take a Helicopter ride to White Island to see an active volcano and taste the famous wines of Central Otago. Go blackwater rafting at Waitomo and visit the Hobbiton Movie set. Obviously this would take up most of our 10 days on this island, but thought I'd throw this in there since it's on my bucket list for next time I return to New Zealand. Of course, New Zealand's famously top-class scenery is on display to everyone who travels here. Day 3 – Relax at Rotorua, Visit to Thermal parks & Polynesian Spa. Awesome blog and a stunning video. Step 2: Choose a Price Option and Get a Free Quote. Included in this tour is a scenic e-bike … by car: Begin your journey in Auckland. If you can spare more than 14 days, then my recommendation would be 28 days minimum, or, to really appreciate what New Zealand has to offer, rent an RV and stay with us for two months. Spend a relaxing 2 or 3 nights in those must-see locations – after all, you are on holiday. North Island South Island Both islands. The rest of the day is open to explore the wine region of New Zealand. What can you see in 20 days in New Zealand, either self drive or chauffeur driven. by Wander Bunnies March 23, 2017 June 12, 2021. Take a flight that arrives in Auckland, New Zealand as early as possible and check in to your preferred hotel/hostel. Destination. Created by a user from United States. Both main islands offer outstanding scenic regions. Book online with iCruise.com or call 1-800-427-8473. Travel Oct 10 - Oct 21. That’s when I started properly my 10 days in New Zealand! Read more. Itinerary #1: Highlights of New Zealand - Queenstown to Auckland. Shaun & Petra are kiwis and have figured out the best way to see New Zealand’s highlights for a week-long trip to New Zealand. Take 4 days to hike the famous Milford Track, the 'finest track in the world'. With an abundance of natural attractions, adventurous activities & marine wildlife New Zealand’s South Island is perfectly suited for any type of driving holiday. Itineraries For 3 – 7 Days In New Zealand. Day 2 – Road trip to Rotorua via Hobbinton. New Zealand Travel Tips. Day 2 – Horseback Riding in Glenorchy. Halal … In the March of 2017, we were in New Zealand… Auckland > Christchurch - Canterbury > Rotorua. Thank you so much in advance for your feedbacks. Here’s how to do it. Visit New Zealand. Five days may seem short, but allows for an eventful adventure through New Zealand. Call us in Free in New Zealand 1855 979 6657. This 12-day tour features a perfect mix of adventure and relaxation. Discover a world of beauty and adventure with this unforgettable New Zealand Itinerary… How to get around New Zealand on your road trip. 12 Days North Islands Hidden Treasures. If you are on limited time, this is the best self drive itinerary for New Zealand. North Island New Zealand self-drive itinerary. Day 1 – Auckland. The weather was rather gloomy so I didn’t really mind sleeping for half of the journey. Created by a user from Georgia. Northern South Island Road Trip Itinerary: 10-14 Days. At 328 metres, it is the tallest man-made structure in New Zealand and offers breathtaking views for up to 80 kilometres in every direction. The pinnacle of travel dreams for many, we're excited to bring you this New Zealand South Island itinerary; 10 days of Kiwi highlights for the busiest of travellers. Search flights. Why not check out our 12 day Wanderer tour and customise it with additional pre-tour or post-tour accommodation in either Auckland or Christchurch. Following is the itinerary we have … Discover a world of beauty and adventure with this unforgettable New Zealand Itinerary. Day by Day Itinerary New Zealand in 14 Days. My husband and I are due to visit New Zealand - we have only 12 days so trying to maximise the trip.. I am flying out a week in advance for a work-sponsored trip and then she is joining me for an extension. A 2-week road trip itinerary exploring the northern half of New Zealand’s South Island. 3-7 days itineraries. ... First stops Tokyo Food guide Tokyo Top activities Tokyo Cultural attractions Tokyo Beyond Tokyo Tokyo Skiing in Japan Tokyo Japan 12 day itinerary … Halal food in Auckland and Wellington. … With incredible mountain ranges, crystal clear lakes, braided rivers and native flora and fauna, New Zealand's South Island really does need to be seen to be believed. 12 Days New Zealand South Island Itinerary. We … Day 4 – Visit to Taupo Lake OR Waitomo Caves + Zorbing. But if you want something secluded, exclusive and more than a little special, splash out on a New Zealand luxury lodge holiday. New Zealand is a beautiful island country in the Pacific Ocean. 12 days. See kid-friendly attractions. New Zealand is a very well developed country with a serene natural terrain. A sample platter of North and the South Island highlights – you’ll get a great overview of New Zealand… The Christchurch Botanic Gardens, located in the central city of Christchurch, New Zealand, were founded in 1863 when an English oak was planted to commemorate the solemnisation of the marriage of Prince Albert and Princess Alexandra of Denmark. Answer 1 of 6: My wife and I have a 12-day trip planned for late March/early April 2012. • Inspirock At 8:30 am I had the InterCity bus directly to Twizel. After 6 days you will need to catch another flight from Auckland to Christchurch on the south island and pick up your second rental car. New Zealand itinerary – Day 1 Christchurch -> Tekapo -> Twizel. Other tracks I'd love to do are the Kepler Track (4 days), and the Routeburn Track (3 days). Start planning your trip to Tokyo. If you are only in South Island for 10 days, you can probably only cover 3 out of 4 unless you really pack in the days. Here’s our 10-Day New Zealand South Island Itinerary (scroll for detailed description and photos!): Start of the New Zealand Road Trip. North & South Island - Self drive tour including Alpine Wonders. e-Bike through Wanaka’s Iconic Scenery. Advice/tips welcome! Air New Zealand flies non-stop from Auckland into Tokyo's Narita airport. 13 Days. I … New Zealand Road Trip Itinerary (11 Days): South Island. 14 Days Australia and New Zealand offers a wonderful look at the highlights of these two countries in a manageable timeframe. New Zealand offers a sublime range of experiences to bring a family together, such as Maori encounters, Lord of the Rings filming locations, secluded beaches, inspiring fjords, and endless outdoor activities. Driving Time & Distance: 1 hour 46 mins or 134 km (Hanmer Springs – Christchurch) Whilst travelling around the South Island of New Zealand for 10 days, I had expected to see my fair share of sheep, … The New Zealand Grand Tour is a comprehensive look at both the North and South Island of New Zealand. 12 Days. 15 Days. March 23, 2017 June 12, 2021. Driving Itinerary: New Zealand’s South Island In 14 Days – Part 1. New Zealand Tour Itinerary For 12 Days. Accommodation options While the itinerary price reflects the suggested accommodation, this itinerary is 100% flexible, and a specialist … Total trip distance: 2,203km. By using domestic flights, you'll experience stunning New Zealand highlights for both the North and South Island. Day 1 & 2 - Punakaiki - Why not explore the popular Pancake Rocks and the Blowholes at Dolomite Point on a 1-kilometre walking loop, take a hike along … Assuming you had to cross an ocean to get to New Zealand, your first day will be rife with jet lag. Drive south from Auckland via the Coromandel Peninsula, Rotorua, Taupo, Napier and Wellington then take the ferry to Picton and drive south via Kaikoura, Christchurch, Wanaka, Queenstown and Milford Sound. 3-7 days 8-14 days 15+ days. Day 1 - Christchurch - spend first day there Day 2 - Kaikoura/Hanmer Springs/spend night somewhere in Marlbourough Day 3 - Drive to Abel Tasman, spend night in Punakaki or Abel Tasman 7 Day New Zealand North Island Itinerary (Into and out of Auckland) This 7-day itinerary around New Zealand’s North Island is a circular loop flying in and out of Auckland. 5.3 Day 3 Lake Taupo and Huka … Enjoy tasty New Zealand food and wines. If you found this blog helpful be sure to jump over and check out our official New Zealand page. • Inspirock

Farm Land Lease Agreement Pdf, Gold-titanium Alloy Melting Point, Sri Lanka Hanging Parrot Food, Internal Temp For Pulled Pork, Best Way To Get Cementing Paste Ark Island, Gave Or Bestowed In Abundance Crossword Clue, Mackenzie Scott Bezos Foundation,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright © 2021 | Artifas, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Header photo by Lauren Ruth