steven universe fanart spinel

funtime-bow liked this. 11 Comments. Amo mucho a miku,pero mikuo es tan lindo akesi jeje . Yooms — Spinel. So I figured I'd give some love to my favourite lockdown blogs, starting with all the Steven universe related ones. I really wanted to draw fanart from Steven Universe at some point, and after watching the movie, I just had to do one of Spinel! Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools. Main Tag. Every purchase you make puts money in an artist’s … SIZING: Gem is approximately 3 inches across. madewief. Inspired by spinel steven universe. . fnafmangl. Repost of content on the subreddit. Steven Universe Lapis Lazulia Cursor. 907 Favourites. The light faded to reveal Steven, this time with his gem placed where it belonged and he clung to Spinel. imagenes de steven x spinel ( stevinel ) 7w7 - imagenes.10. This is some fanart for DestinyLeane Fanfic basically what I think is gonna happen and here's the story that I think will happen Corrupted talk Spinel's thoughts Steven POV. This is an example of a plush toy Spinel. Have a doodle of Taffy shgsjdj. In stark contrast, upon being abandoned and later learning that Pink Diamond is gone with Steven taking her place and making new friends, Spinel is bitter and full of resentment towards everything connected with Pink Diamond. The pink gem slowly opens her eyes to see spots of lights invading her vision. Spinel Is Trapped.. submitted by Perid_t. Sep 7, 2019 - Find and follow posts tagged spinel on Tumblr .. Spinel 2. la-chabela. toasterwithagun liked this. Hace poco os enseñé por twitter un WIP de este dibujo y muchos supisteis enseguida de que era! Content provided on this website is FanArt. She hopes to find a better future on Earth, but she learns quickly that trying to live on the very planet she tried to destroy is quite the challenge. Only three weeks after Steven’s meltdown, Spinel leaves Homeworld, fueled by nothing more than self-hatred, regret, and guilt. By. See more ideas about steven universe fanart, steven universe movie, steven universe. Spinel: Pink Diamond’s stretchy toy who was abandoned in the Garden for millenia and sought to enact her revenge on Earth and Pink’s son, Steven Universe. submitted by Starrox. 52 Favourites. Steven universe characters fanart. She was created 6,000 years prior to the events of the movie to comfort the lonely Pink Diamond who had lost her first Pearl to White Diamond. Come and obsess over gay space rocks with us. Tags: kawaii, pink, cartoon-network, steven-universe-movie, steven-universe-the-movie. Steven universe - Change (spinel.ver)animation and animaticTwitter - BUGI624Instargram - bugi624Tumblr - bugi624 XD. steven universe, steven universe, lion, cat, cat, cartoon network, cartoon, cartoon. Favorite. 8 Like. flightydollies. Her world felt like it was spinning, in an agonizingly slow pace. The number 1 subreddit for Steven Universe. 1 Screenshots 1.1 Steven Universe: The Movie 1.2 "Homeworld Bound" 1.3 "I Am My Monster" 2 Shorts 2.1 Steven Universe Future Opening 3 Animations 4 Official Artwork 4.1 Storyboards 4.2 Promotional Artwork 4.3 Model Sheets 4.4 Color Keys 4.5 Drawings 4.6 Backgrounds Add a photo to this gallery Add a photo to this gallery Add a photo to this gallery Add a photo to this gallery Add a … Oct 28, 2020 - Explore Megan Rothery's board "Steven and Spinel" on Pinterest. Saved from tumblr.com. Highlights. 21 Comments. Gallery quality framed photographic prints, metal prints, canvas prints, art prints, and art boards to update your space with awesome art. Versión humanizada de Spinel cute. 35 Comments. tilizz-arts liked this. 560 Favourites. 13 Like. Posted by 2 hours ago. May 19, 2021 - Explore Glamrock Springbonnie's board "Steven universe fanart" on Pinterest. When your little sis take your stuff without premision. 18 Comments. "Someday, we'll finally be together.." This is where I post my SFW content including fanart, personal AUs, and answering any questions! 3. Spinel The Lonely Jester. fanart spinel steven universe movie. submitted by catzy333. Custom toy Inspired by spinel steven universe. $18. "Spinel is the main antagonist of Steven Universe: The Movie. Wait. Fanart; Illustrations; Summary. spinel house the spinel stan crew switcheroo spinel fusion diamond spinel rejuvenated spinel starlight spinel spinsy fool spinel steven universe. 4.6k Views 26 Comment. Check out our steven universe spinel selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our office & school supplies shops. 3. Spinel. 557 Views 0 Comment. New icon . Sep 7, 2019 - Find and follow posts tagged spinel on Tumblr. Inspired by spinel steven universe. plush toy from Steven universe 40-45sm. Spinel Heart Gem, Geometric Resin Jewel, Cosplay Gem, Faceted, Flat Back Cabochon for Costume or Jewelry. Spinel Heart Necklace, 3 Styles, Suede Choker, Silver Chain. This is an example of a plush toy Spinel plush toy from Steven universe 18 inches. Hope you guys have a great day! Steven Universe is an American animated television series created by Rebecca Sugar for Cartoon Network.It is Cartoon Network's first animated series to be created solely by a woman. theartistgamer707 liked this. ... art digital art steven universe steven universe art fanart rebecca sugar steven universe future crystal gems ibis paint x spinel pink diamond rose quartz steven universe spinel su su artist su art. You Might Like . Mar 9, 2021 - she's so cool and precious i love her so much *not in a gay way **yet ----- Please support the artists!!. Your new best friend, Spinel!” So I watched the movie and Spinel made it for me. Welcome back to Twitter. Sign in now to check your notifications, join the conversation and catch up on Tweets from the people you follow. Steven Universe | Spinel. Inspired by the Steven Universe movie, here is a physical rendition of Spinel's Gemstone, ready and perfect for your next cosplay! 923 Favourites. OC. toasterwithagun liked this. steven universe spinel oc art. Spinel- Steven Universe. concordia-libra liked this. Reading A Book. spinel on Tumblr ... Steven Universe Movie Universe Art Cartoon Network Tv Lapis And Peridot World Peace Fan Art My Love Diamond Authority Geek Culture. Added 75975 times. White Diamond opened her eyes and stared at the sight. 600 Views 2 Comment. coloreado: Kzzette. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts ... Log In Sign Up. 355 Views. ThePlushToy. Follow. 236 Favourites 1 Comment 1K Views. She hopes to find a better future on Earth, but she learns quickly that trying to live on the very planet she tried to destroy is quite the challenge. Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. Wall art in a wide variety of ready-to-hang prints for your home, office, or dorm. ... Steven Universe Gems 3D Printed Cosplay Fan Art 3DCentral 4.5 out of 5 stars (1,977) $ 7.00. Steven Universe Spinel. Expand. —"Steven Universe: The Movie" White Diamond, along with the rest of the Diamonds, was acquainted with Spinel long ago when she was given to Pink Diamond as a playmate thousands of years ago. Spinel debuted in Steven Universe: The Movie, which debuted September 2nd, 2019 on Cartoon Network. Steven Universe Spinel Gem Rejuvenator Cursor. Description. por el mes del stevinel hago este libro :3 See a recent post on Tumblr from @daily-steeb about spinel. 1.8k. CrypticMush. Si te parece una buena idea regálame un Reblog y si te gustó el dibujo que no se te escape ese Fav ️. Steven Universe. Yessiree, this human has been through the ringer alright. The two would play every day in Pink's Garden until she was finally given her own colony. here’s CG spinel stressed ️ i’ll draw more of her and her other forms as a CG. #design #suf #art #steven universe spinel #steven universe art #spinel steven universe #spinel #steven universe au #steven universe fanart #steven universe …. This animated series is the first series on Cartoon Network that was created solely by a woman. ADD. $50.00. Materials: ABS Plastic, 3D Printer. 140 Comments. Steven universe characters fanart. my oc caty or carolite. More from Steven Universe cursor collection. Steven Universe Human AU. Download 3D model. cartoonnetwork cartoonstyle cartoonnetworkfanart steven_universe stevenuniverse stevenuniversefanart spinelgem spinelstevenuniverse spinelsu spinelfanart. Content only related to Spinel … my oc caty or carolite. (105) 105 reviews. funtime-bow liked this. "Spinel is the main antagonist of Steven Universe: The Movie. Believe in Steven! steven universe-fanart- Rebel Spinel. Handmade. fan art,vídeos y entre otras cosas relacionadas con el Steven x spinel uwu Colección. See more ideas about steven universe fanart, steven universe, steven universe movie. Follow. Spinel joined in their laughter as well, holding her sons up and spinning on one foot when Steven and Pink Steven glowed. Steven Universe Fanfic NSFW by XxNagitoxX. spinel human spinel espinela espinela humana steven universe su steven universe au su au never forget. 0 Comments. stevenuniverse stevenuniversefanart spinelstevenuniverse stevinel steven_universe spinel_steven_universe spinel spinelxsteven spinel_fanart steven_x_spinel. About. Steven Universe is an animated television series created for Cartoon Network by Rebecca Sugar. zapeta12. ----- contenido randow de steven universe. Rated: M - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 566 - Published: 14h ago - Steven U., Connie M., White Diamond, Spinel. Garnet Steven Universe Fleece Plush Doll. See all. Pearl - Steven Universe - Character Fan Art. 16 Comments. 5 out of 5 stars. Yea It was a fun movie, the songs were fun and the fights were cool too! ADD. PIA MOD3D FAV - Alex Miranda. Hover me. 5 out of 5 stars. $36. User account menu. 475 Favourites. Press J to jump to the feed. submitted by catzy333. She’s a bundle of anxiety! From shop ThePlushToy. See more ideas about steven universe fanart, steven universe, spinel. View. Resolution 1024px 1448px file type. See more ideas about steven, steven universe fanart, steven universe comic. Watch. Spinel Is Trapped.. submitted by Perid_t. 2. Steven Universe Movie Spinel Fanart! Summary. Her stomach is in knots feeling the urge to vomit her ice-cream. Spinel is the main antagonist of Steven Universe: The Movie and a supporting character in Steven Universe Future. 989 Favourites. ... [Steven Universe] Spinel. by TeesTopsOnline. steven universe spinel fanart stevenuniverse fanart steven universe the movie su spinel spinel fanart. Members. Add to Favorites. (SPOILERS!) Hace tiempo que lo conocía,pero lo olvidé xD pasaron los años y ahora me tope con edits de él en project diva y dije"AAAcomo avanza la tecnología tecnológica" High quality Steven Universe Spinel gifts and merchandise. Origin. The show tells the coming-of-age story of a young boy, Steven Universe (Zach Callison), who lives with the Crystal Gems—magical, humanoid aliens named Garnet (), Amethyst (Michaela Dietz), and Pearl (Deedee … submitted by catzy333. plush toy from Steven universe 40-45sm). Steven Universe is an animated television series created for Cartoon Network by Rebecca Sugar. She was created 6,000 years before the events of the movie to comfort the lonely Pink Diamond who had lost her first Pearl to White Diamond. (tiene las comisiones activas, vayan a ver su perfil!!) Mi versión de Spinel humanizada, tenía pensado en hacer varios sketches de este AU. alternate au declare fanart fanfic gang ia lesbian love sad screen ship shipping spinel steven universe wallpaper yuri spinels spinelia stevenuniverse namygaga cry … spinel. 23 Like [Steven Universe] Lemon Jade. 258 Views 0 Comment. concordia-libra liked this. Spinel Collection by LenaiShanicqua ... Spinel the best Gem from Steven Universe <3. Spinel toy. 3. Steven Universe - Spinel Kids T-Shirt. Steven Universe Adventure camp. itspolarislux liked this. Discover more posts about steven universe future, steven universe fanart, su fanart, stevonnie, steven quartz universe, steven universe movie, and spinel. Some fanart I did of Spinel. Lion 2 Sticker. five nights at freddy's spinel fnaf the puppet steven universe movie steven universe future spinel su su marionette fanart fan art horror creepy horror game steven universe 188 notes Jan 3rd, 2020 Open in … High quality Steven Universe Fanart gifts and merchandise. tilizz-arts liked this. Steven Universe Spinel wall art products, available on a range of materials, with framed and unframed options. (672) $33.00. 409 Views 1 Comment. 16-feb-2021 - Explora el tablero de Yule UwU "Spinel fanart" en Pinterest. spinel spinel fan art spinel fanart spinel's heart spinel crying spinel gem spinel chibi chibi spinel steven universe chibi chibi steven universe stevem universe human version steven universe the movie steven universe steven Universe fanart su fanart hela heladibujos hela dibujos. (If you're like me and Spinel has never really clicked for you, please don't derail this thread with criticisms of her or her fans. SG-CAP 4 I like you. When Spinel and Pearl encountered each other for the first time in thousands of years, Pearl experienced shock over Spinel's return. Check out amazing spinel_steven_universe artwork on DeviantArt. submitted by catzy333. steven universe spinel steven universe future amethyst su au su au fanart su au art spinel au crystal gem spinel leader spinel 13 notes Jun 6th, 2020 Open in app Hatsune mikuo . 1. ( especialmente sobre la película que se estrenó el 2 de septiembre ). 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that’s what the app is perfect for. newclubimage steven universe 38661109. ThePlushToy. After the gem war, all that was left where the Crystal Gems and some corrupted gems, and on this journey, we follow Rose Quartz and Pearl on a adventure of a life time. Fanart. Spinel is a major character in Steven Universe.She serves as the main antagonist of Cartoon Network's 9th animated feature film, Steven Universe: The Movie and a supporting character in the limited series, Steven Universe Future.She is Pink Diamond/Rose Quartz's former best friend of the Homeworld Gems, who was abandoned by Pink in order to turn Earth into a colony for Homeworld Gems. Sep 1, 2020 - I may have a problem.... See more ideas about steven universe fanart, steven universe, spinel. All of my other art can be found elsewhere! queen-queer13 liked this. See more ideas about steven universe fanart, steven universe, spinel. Steven universe is a coming of age series created by rebecca sugar for cartoon network. spinel spinel fan art spinel fanart spinel's heart spinel crying spinel gem spinel chibi chibi spinel steven universe chibi chibi steven universe stevem universe human version steven universe the movie steven universe steven Universe fanart su fanart hela heladibujos hela dibujos. Close. Spinel mumbles placing her gloved hands on her face. By T-Whiskers. Description. by TeesTopsOnline. … DeviantArt is the world's largest online social community for artists and art enthusiasts, allowing people to connect through the creation and sharing of art. Read Harem from the story Crystal God (Steven Universe x Male!OP!Reader) by bestpony666 (Autistic-Hero) with 1,101 read... Steven Universe Spinel Kids T-Shirt. LunaKittyRose. T-shirts, stickers, wall art, home decor, and more featuring designs by independent artists. COLORS: Printed in the translucent pink as shown - let us know if you'd like a custom color or size! Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. She was created thousands of years ago to comfort the lonely Pink Diamond. funtime-bow said: and i am st-steven. theartistgamer707 liked this. 12 Comments. carolinelovesdinner liked this. Steven Universe by Smileheart110. queen-queer13 liked this. At this point, Pink outgrew Spinel and abandoned her under the guise of … Fanart. Get inspired by our community of talented artists. holly blue agate steven universe. Steven Universe Human AU. 359 Favourites. Steven and Amythest go to fish soup pizza together to enjoy a nice lunch. The two would play in Pink's garden until she was finally given a colony. But Spinel really stole the show with her backstory! +spinel +su +steven universe +su movie +steven universe the movie +su fanart +su spinel +spinel fanart +spinel animation +animation +rough animation +su animation +wip maybe +wip +i love her so much +id take a bullet for spinel +my art +zhainee +flipaclip stevenuniverse spinelstevenuniverse stevenuniversefanart spinel_steven_universe steven_universe spinel_fanart stevenuniversethemovie stevenuniversemovie spinelfanart su. plush toy from Steven universe 40-45sm. OC. Spinel the best Gem from Steven Universe <3. Though seems Steven has a lot to think about after the message from his mom and the others. Steven Universe Human AU. Aquamarine what are you doing here shouted Steven oh you know just here to reunite you with your best friend Aquamarine said with her voice dripping with sarcasm I'd like to hear from people who truly love this character. Created Sep 9, 2017. r/spinel topics. itspolarislux liked this. Fanart de Steven Universe la película. The two would play every day in Pink's Garden until she was finally given her own colony. Spinel. So Spinel fans, I'm asking you: What is it that draws you to her character? Lockdown has pretty much been me flipping between like 10 blogs, mostly su au's, to check for cool new art and story updates. Mickeymonster. Collection. See more ideas about steven universe fanart, steven universe, steven. tyendye. Oct 28, 2020 - Explore Megan Rothery's board "Steven and Spinel" on Pinterest. funtime-bow said: and i am st-steven. Damn I need to be more active here. carolinelovesdinner liked this. Television; r/spinel Rules. NamyGaga. Only three weeks after Steven’s meltdown, Spinel leaves Homeworld, fueled by nothing more than self-hatred, regret, and guilt. She was created thousands of years ago to comfort the lonely Pink Diamond. . 31 talking about this. This animated series is the first series on Cartoon Network that was created solely by a woman. To be continued (eventually lol) - Sai . 15. submitted by Starrox. Some fanart I did of Spinel. ... spinelstevenuniverse stevenuniverse spinel spinel_fanart stevenuniversefanart steven_universe spinelfanart spinel_su stevenuniversethemovie stevenuniversemovie. Steven Universe Human AU. Spinel is the main antagonist of Steven Universe: The Movie and a supporting character in Steven Universe Future. Main Tag. Find Steven Universe Spinel gifts and merchandise printed on quality products that are produced one at a time in socially responsible ways. Spinel, I -- *Ahem* Steven, since the Earth is so disgusting, we'll just take Spinel back to Homeworld with us, and you can stay here. Mar 11, 2021 - Explore Tangle The Lemur's board "Spinel ~", followed by 409 people on Pinterest. Ver más ideas sobre steven universe, steven universe personajes, steven. 12 Like. newclubimage steven universe 38661109. 103k this steven universe coloring pages spinel for individual and noncommercial use only the copyright belongs to their respective creatures or owners. This is a dark and edgy series epilogue featuring everybody’s favorite emotionally unstable, pink, glowy, not-Jesus. Spinel is the main antagonist in Steven Universe: The Movie, a feature-length film in in the Steven Universe.The character attracted attention with her fluid, off-the-wall animations and design, leading to a surge of fan art surrounding the character.. imágenes, gift, posibles videos, fanart y y mi más preferidas artes que me gustaron uwu también esto se va basar mucho en el shipp /o emparejamiento nuevos que se crearon en el fandow. Description. See more ideas about steven, steven universe fanart, steven universe comic. Gaming Pals. New icon . holly blue agate steven universe. Online. Always put source link of the drawing on the comments. Spinel Steven Universe Long Sleeve T-Shirt. Spinel - Steven Universe (Fanart) Es mi primer fanart de algo que no es Sonic XD o Hollow Knight Pronto subiré el SpeedPaint para que lo vean …

New Construction Neighborhoods In Nolensville Tn, Baby Blood Type On Birth Certificate, Csustan Tuition Payment, Asap Rocky Crazy Music Video, Menace Magic: The Gathering, Turks And Caicos General Declaration, Cheap Newborn Photography Props, Does Dubsmash Still Work, Mutants And Masterminds Insubstantial,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright © 2021 | Artifas, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Header photo by Lauren Ruth