1970 Ford Mustang -MACH 1 -R CODE 428 COBRA JET- 77,000 ACTUAL MILES hey i found a really nice 1970 mustang fastback which according to the VIN number came with a 200ci engine but now it has a 351.how much would be its value now? 1965,1966,1967,1968,1969,1970 Mustang Fastback upper seat cushion, good condition for its age with no cuts or tears. 1970 Mustang Fastback For $5k. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! On January 10, 2020 the car driven by McQueen and later owned by Robert Kiernan, and subsequently by his son Sean, was sold at Mecum Auctions for a record price of $3.7 million, including auction fees. Despite the fact that the car is in rough condition, it is still commanding a price over and above that of a coupe in better condition. I was talking to a guy with a Judge GTO (beautiful btw) and he mentioned of having an old fastback in his backyard. Dealer Rating: (26 reviews) "We are still in the process of closing the deal, but so far I've been happy with the process. Certified Pre-Owned: No Transmission: Automatic Color: Red Description: Used 1970 Ford Mustang for sale - $18,900, 4,814 miles. Get the best deals for 1970 ford mustang fastback at eBay.com. You see, while $5k seems reasonable for a Fastback project, this thing has some rust issues. The Hagerty classic car valuation tool® is designed to help you learn how to value your 1970 shelby gt350 and assess the current state of the classic car market. The fact that’s it’s being offered by a Mustang specialty shop just makes me that much more nervous, if the people you pay to restore your … I’m torn, as much as I love the ’69 and ’70 Mustang Fastback, I’m having a tough time justifying their asking price. If you own a 1969 Mustang Fastback and you're curious what the base MSRP would be for that model year, then fret no more! In the film, McQueen drove a modified 1968 Mustang GT 2+2 Fastback chasing a Dodge Charger through the streets of San Francisco. It has air conditioning, the high back seats, power disc brakes but no power steering. 1970 shelby gt350 values and more. Mustang Prices Through The Years. There are 62 listings for Mustang Fastback 1970, from $17,500 with average price of $64,437 Set an alert to be notified of new listings. If you own a 1969 Mustang Fastback and you're curious what the base MSRP would be for that model year, then fret no more! Poised to evolve with constantly changing consumer demands, Ford offers vehicles with a variety of engine sizes, seating configurations and transmissions as well as hybrid gasoline-electric powertrains. Classifieds for 1970 Ford Mustang. There are 62 listings for 1970 Mustang Fastback, from $17,500 with average price of $64,437 This 1970 Ford Mustang Fastback is a terrific mix of originality and upgraded. In fact, as you dig deeper into the details, youll see how there have been improvements in the V8, and yet, the sale s... More Info › In the film, McQueen drove a modified 1968 Mustang GT 2+2 Fastback chasing a Dodge Charger through the streets of San Francisco. 1970 Mustang Fastback For $5k. This 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302 tribute mixes proper 302 V8 power, manual transmission control, and aggressive Boss touches to … Mustang Prices Through The Years. Found here on craigslist out of Knoxville, Tennessee for the asking price of $5600, this 1970 Mustang Mach 1 fastback is a perfect example of style taking precedent over everything else. comes complete with both hinges PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER ADS FOR MANY MORE PERFORMANCE PARTS THANKS Mustang GT , Cobra, 428, 351, 302, small block ford, big block for Research 1970 Ford Mustang 2 Door Fastback prices, used values & Mustang 2 Door Fastback pricing, specs and more! Find Mustang Fastback 1970 at the best price . Avg. Find out how much a 1970 Ford Mustang is worth and Ford Mustang used car prices. ". 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1 (CC-1060892) 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1 347 Automatic Boss 302 Striping • 347 CI Stroker engine • Automat ... Read More › … You see, while $5k seems reasonable for a Fastback project, this thing has some rust issues. 1970 Ford Mustang for Sale. Find 1970 Mustang Fastback at the best price . It's not uncommon to not have the window sticker for your vehicle that's nearly half a century old, with that said, let CJ's do the hard work and give you a starting point to work off of. 119 vehicles matched Now ... 1970 FORD MUSTANG BOSS 302 FASTBACK THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO RES ... Read More › $12,000. Find out how much a 1970 Ford Mustang is worth and Ford Mustang used car prices. **Figure based on a stock 1970 Ford Mustang valued at $10,400 with OH rates with $100/300K liability/UM/UIM limits.