Shop Honda Prelude vehicles for sale in Salt Lake City, UT at Cars.com. Shop Honda Prelude vehicles for sale in Simi Valley, CA at Cars.com. Use our search to find it. Growing up, it was rare to see 1st generation SN-body style Honda Preludes. The 1980 Honda Prelude came with a 1.7-liter, 72 horsepower four cylinder engine, which was Honda… The two-speed "Hondamatic" was replaced by a comparatively advanced three-speed automatic transmission. The next owner could fly in and drive it home from Bend, Oregon. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 29 Prelude models in Salt Lake City. Current customer rating: (2.15) based on 97 votes. Lot #821. Bid for the chance to own a No Reserve: 1980 Honda Prelude at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 26 Prelude models in Layton. only 52k with all original parts . This 1981 Honda Prelude looks perfect, other than the lighter shade on the hood. Bought the car a couple of months ago from original owner who took great care of the maintance on the car. There is 1 1980 to 1982 Honda Prelude for sale today on ClassicCars.com. I will also consider offers for sale without trade. This 1980 Honda Prelude is gold in more ways than one, not just in color. Four wheel steering! We do NOT say cheap cars are not good. For 1980, its second year of existence, the Honda Prelude coupe changed very little. Shop Honda Prelude vehicles for sale in Layton, UT at Cars.com. Choose a good condition Used 1980 Honda Prelude for sale , so it can help you to mitigate the risks of car repair in the future. Find 38 used Honda Prelude as low as $3,550 on Carsforsale.com®. Of course, you’ll still have the airline ticket, gas, hotels, and food for the return trip, but think of the memories you’ll make. Looking for a 1980 to 1984 Honda Prelude for sale ? 1980 Honda Prelude Additional Info: I'm selling my 1980 Honda Prelude. If a car has healthy tires, engines, brakes system, airbag system, etc. I am selling my Gen 5 Honda Prelude and to go with it is a parts donor car, the donor car was a complete running car so everything is there unless it was damaged in the small crash it had or has already been moved over to the main car. It’s here on craigslist for $2,995. More listings are added daily. Originally, I bought this car for my collection because I am a big fan of older Hondas cars and felt that this car was clean enough that it was worth saving. For Sale Honda Prelude 1980, The First Generation of the Honda Coupe, 1600cc and a 5-speed gearbox, this low milage[51000] vertully rust free example still looks good after its 34-years and drives wonderfull, A cool little car,,, ... Honda Prelude For Sale Fender Bender Honda Cars Steel Wheels Classic Cars Online Japanese Design Retro Cars Mk1. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. I would value both the cars together around $5000. This ridiculously nice car is listed on eBay with a ridiculously low bid of just over $1,000! In the 1980's we were living in the future! Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. No replacment or cheap parts . This is a Honda Prelude Si 4WS. Find 1980 to 1987 Honda Preludes for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. [UPDATE] Yea, the rear wheels turn in … 1980 Honda Prelude for sale. The rear wheels turn! Sell used 1980 Honda Prelude Mint - Original 30K miles and paint in Tujunga, California, United States, for US $3,500.00 Iam here selling my Honda because i have too many cars . Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. We have thousands of listings and a variety of research tools to help you find the perfect car or truck Low miles . This thing is gold, Jerry, gold! I’m not sure what that’s about but the seller says it’s a one-owner car with “one repair”. Description for Honda Prelude 1980: I'm selling my 1980 Honda Prelude.