Why don’t you consider picture earlier mentioned? It just cranks, Has new battery and starter. Data for the car edition of the year 1989 since mid-year 1988 for … Does not always work. Isuzu Trooper - Find out the correct alloy wheel fitment, PCD, offset and such specs as bolt pattern, thread size(THD), center bore(CB) for all model years of Isuzu Trooper. In 1989 only, a short-wheelbase (90-inch) Isuzu Trooper was imported to the US market as the Trooper RS. Your 1989 Isuzu Trooper can be aligned to factory specs or to custom racing specs regardless of ride height when you use our performance alignment kits. Sometimes after is has been driven and sits for 10-20 minutes I can not start it. Check out CtTrooper 1989 Isuzu Trooper in Killingworth,CT for ride specification, modification info and photos and follow CtTrooper's 1989 Isuzu Trooper for updates at CarDomain. And today, this is the first impression. My first Trooper and my second ever Isuzu. Compare the gas mileage and greenhouse gas emissions of the 1989 Isuzu Trooper side-by-side with other cars and trucks Looking for a 1985 to 1989 Isuzu Trooper for sale ? Faults: Nothing, really. Gedurende de levensduur The Isuzu Trooper is a mid-size SUV that was produced by the Japanese automaker Isuzu between 1981 and 2002 and exported internationally as the Isuzu Trooper II, Caribe 442, Acura SLX, Chevrolet Trooper, Subaru Bighorn, SsangYong Korando Family, Honda Horizon, Opel Monterey, Vauxhall Monterey, Holden Jackaroo, Holden Monterey and HSV Jackaroo. Choose the desired trim / style from the dropdown list to see the corresponding specs. I have used starting fluid to start it. It finally starts after about 5-10 minutes of trying. Grootste aanbod Isuzu Trooper 4x4 occasions uit Nederland. Isuzu Trooper 1989 - Find out the correct alloy wheel fitment, PCD, offset and such specs as bolt pattern, thread size(THD), center bore(CB) for Isuzu Trooper 1989 For $33,000, Does This 1989 Isuzu Trooper Bighorn Irmscher R Turbo-Diesel Impress? Zoek in meerdere websites tegelijk naar een tweedehands Isuzu Trooper 4x4. We have thousands of listings and a variety of research tools to help you find the perfect car or truck Accelerations, 1/4 mile time and top speed for 1989 Isuzu Trooper S 2.6L (man. Search a full range of facts and figures for Isuzu Trooper cars. Parkers has a comprehensive list of Isuzu Trooper cars right up to the current day so whether you want to know about road tax bands, fuel consumption figures and performance figures for Isuzu Trooper cars, we’ve got all the answers here. Beautiful 1988 isuzu Trooper Specs – Allowed for you to my website, with this period I’m going to demonstrate with regards to 1988 isuzu trooper specs . Use our search to find it. All of these short wheelbase Troopers were equipped with 2.6-liter fuel-injected inline-four engines, 4.77:1 differential gears and 15×7-inch aluminium alloy "snowflake" pattern wheels. 1989 Isuzu Trooper II - CarGurus. Detailed features and specs for the Used 1999 Isuzu Trooper including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. Performance review with 0-60 mph, 0-100 km/h, quarter mile times and accelerations chart. Find 37 used Isuzu Trooper listings at CarGurus. Overview Trims and Specs Expand All Collapse All. Isuzu catalogue ---->> 1981-1991 Isuzu Trooper 1st generation catalogue ---->> The following versions and sub-models of Isuzu Trooper lwb Wagon 5-Door were available in 1988: 1988 Isuzu Trooper Long 5-Door 2.6i catalyst (man.