Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used motorcycles, used roadbikes, used dirt bikes, scooters, and mopeds for sale. Find 0 used 1999 Suzuki Hayabusa deals on Carsforsale.com®. THIS BIKE HAS A MUZZY EXHAUST THAT SOUNDS REALLY GOOD. Ads are free. $4,995.00 1999-2008 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa - Used And Reviewed By SSB Staff posted May 6th, 2015 at 2:58pm There's only been a small handful of bikes that utterly stopped the industry in its tracks, and Suzuki's Hayabusa is one such machine that found just the right mix of ingredients to make what many would consider the perfect bike. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. Insure your 1999 Suzuki for just $75/year*. The GSX1300R Hayabusa commands respect, it was the fastest production motorcycle in the world with a claimed top speed close to the 200mph mark. Suzuki Hayabusa Motorcycles For Sale: 725 Motorcycles - Find Suzuki Hayabusa Motorcycles on Cycle Trader. View the Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa price to get the best deal on your motorcycle. Features include: Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm (steel subframe from 2001) The Suzuki Hayabusa was designed with the sole intention of being the fastest production motorbike of its day. Search 1999 Suzuki Hayabusa (GSX1300R) motorcycles, find motorcycle news, motorcycle insurance and finance, motorbike valuations and motorbike classifieds relating to motorbike today. 1999 Suzuki Hayabusa Motorcycles For Sale: 2 Motorcycles - Find 1999 Suzuki Hayabusa Motorcycles on Cycle Trader. ... Don't be fooled by those others Sky high "dealer fees" Get the BEST Price at Deland Motorsports! 1999 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa Motorcycle. 1999 Suzuki GSX1300 Hayabusa Probably worth $20 k in parts alone Very smooth at high speed Custom wheels Custom extension Custom seat and... A VERY CLEAN CUSTOM SUZUKI HAYABUSA WITH ONLY 26K! Discover all Suzuki motorcycles for sale! Motorcycles on Autotrader has listings for new and used 1999 Suzuki Hayabusa Motorcycles for sale near you. 1999 Suzuki Hayabusa , This Busa is all original and in excellent condition. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. 1999 Suzuki GSX1300 Hayabusa. Savings: We offer plenty of discounts, and rates start at just $75/year. Suzuki Hayabusa specifications and performance 99 Vs 08: What's New Homepage Motorcycle News Hayabusa News Hayabusa Pictures Hayabusa Store. Financing Nationwide Shipping and Warranties available to qualified buyers. I bought my 2003 Hayabusa stealth model well over a year ago and to tell the truth I wish I had bought one ten years ago. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Les meilleures offres pour 5Pcs/set Motorcycle Frame Plugs for Suzuki GSX 1300R Hayabusa 1999-2009 2005 06 sont sur eBay Comparez les prix et les spécificités des produits neufs et d'occasion Pleins d'articles en livraison gratuite! The Suzuki Hayabusa is a premium sports tourer and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,299 cc inline four engine, producing 175 bhp at 9,800 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.