Tires and Wheels problem 2000 Kia Sportage 4 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic i have auto locking hubs that have replaced where I bought the car. The number one most common problem is related to the vehicle's fuel system, gasoline with 84 problems. Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2000 Kia Motor Sportage based on all problems reported for the 2000 Sportage. 463 problems have been reported for the 2000 Kia Motor Sportage. Kia Sportage Ex 2000 — Had engine problem with it. Recent 2000 Kia Sportage questions, problems & answers. 2000 Kia Sportage brakes problems with 63 complaints from Sportage owners. This is sudden and unexpected. Our list of 5 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2008 Kia Sportage. 2000 Kia Sportage Base This is a very nice car. Problem with your 2000 Kia Sportage? The following chart shows the 22 most common problems for 2000 Kia Motor Sportage. The Kia Sportage Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 6th out of 26 for compact SUVs. The worst complaints are dies at idle, engine won't turn over, and power loss going uphill. Aktuell befindet sich das Auto in der vierten Generation. 5 2000 Kia Sportage owners reviewed the 2000 Kia Sportage with a rating of 4.0 overall out of 5. ... 2000 Kia Sportage Problems Find the most common issues based on car owner complaints. So please everyone bear with me, and if you know anything, help! Start won't even turn. The following chart shows the 22 most common problems for 2000 Kia Motor Sportage. by Cindy from Washington on Fri Aug 04 2006 I had this car from brand new. Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2000 Kia Motor Sportage based on all problems reported for the 2000 Sportage. Der Kia Sportage ist ein Sport Utility Vehicle, welches seit Sommer 1994 von Kia Motors in Südkorea gebaut wird. It originally doesn't come with much audio except for the radio and a CD player but the audio system is easy to change to another that features Bluetooth. The second most common problem is related to the vehicle's service brakes, hydraulic (59 problems). Problems / Kia / Kia Sportage / 2008 Kia Sportage; ... 2000 Kia Sportage problems (6) View all. (At least not for a significant length of time.) 2000 Kia Sportage Base This is a very nice car. Problems / Kia / The car starts fine most mornings but after running for a while and I shutdown, the car won't start for sometimes up to 40 min. This problem seems to be common in the Sportage models ranging from 1998 to 2000. It drives very well and actually feels quite sporty when driving. Many of the Kia sportages have a problem with the coils. However, other models have also had the same sorts of problems. I have a 2000 Kia Sportage, that up until a few days ago, was running fine...going down the road died, and would not restart...the only code that came up was crank sensor, replaced that, ran fine for 3 blocks then died again...hooked back up to computer, and no codes. The following chart shows the 22 most common problems for 2000 Kia Motor Sportage. They stilll do not lock in. The average annual repair cost is $462 which means it has excellent ownership costs. These coils will set a check engine light that blinks when misfiring and stays on steady when the motor is … This is a long explanation of the problem I’m having, but I want to give as much info on the car’s issues so that it can be properly diagnosed and fixed, which evidently the mechanics I’m taking the car to aren’t doing. SOURCE: 2000 kia sportage ex, 4 cyl. It originally doesn't come with much audio except for the radio and a CD player but the audio system is easy to change to another that features Bluetooth. I have someone else working on my car. The most common problem by far is the Sportage model stalling out while it's running. Das Kia Forum für technische Probleme, Erfahrungen, Tests und Bilder mit mehr als 291 Beiträgen in der Auto Community von MOTOR-TALK. The first 2 years were ok, but by about 24-26 mos it was in the shop every other month.