Will these tires work on my Pathfinder weight ratio on the tire is 1250 2 Answers. Buy a tire size that fits your 2000 Nissan Pathfinder. Need the correct tire size for your 2000 Nissan Pathfinder before you buy the best tires? 255/65R16. SE 2wd. Here is a detailed, color-coded explanation of your Nissan's tire size that you should check out before buying the best 2001 Nissan Pathfinder tires or wheels. 2000 Nissan Pathfinder Tires Compare 2000 Nissan Pathfinder tire sizes, prices & brands. Learn more and buy online at Goodyear.com. Search By. Enter all of your information in the tire finder to the left or select your 2000 Nissan Pathfinder's Version/Option below to continue. Nissan Pathfinder 2000 - Find out the correct alloy wheel fitment, PCD, offset and such specs as bolt pattern, thread size(THD), center bore(CB) for Nissan Pathfinder 2000 Get a great price on 2000 Nissan Pathfinder tires when you visit your nearby Tires Plus Total Car Care location. Tire Size Calculator. It should be located on an information placard in your vehicle. Need the correct tire size for your 2001 Nissan Pathfinder before you buy the best tires? Currently, I have Toyo 255 65 R16s on it. 2000 Nissan Pathfinder tire sizes. Original equipment sizes are based on the best information currently available to us. The analysis of alternative tire sizes with the standard wheel total diameter. Get the best 2000 Nissan Pathfinder tires at a great price from your nearby Firestone Complete Auto Care store. ... Education . Tires for 2000 Nissan Pathfinder LE available at stores. Why Buy Tires Online? 255/65R16. NOTE: Verification of the vehicle’s rim size must be completed if the vehicle model is available in one or more O.E. Optimal ride, cornering, traction, and durability are yours when you equip your 2000 Nissan Pathfinder with our premium tires, available for every purpose from the top brands. Find tire sizes for each Nissan Pathfinder year and option. I need new tires on my 2001 Pathfinder. ⚡ 2001 Nissan Pathfinder tire size! LE 2wd. Browse our full selection of 2000 Pathfinder tires and shop by tire size, brand, price, or type. LE; SE; XE; Need help? Probably a dumb ass question but I have a set of tires that's a RTV UTV use only can I put those on the Pathfinder size 30×9.50×16 just a question What tire size for Nissan Pathfinder XE 4x4 in 2000, the model offered since mid-year 1999 for North America ? ⚡ Get a complete list of tire sizes for the Nissan Pathfinder. rim width options or if the vehicle is currently equipped with non-original equipment rims. Nissan Pathfinder - Find out the correct alloy wheel fitment, PCD, offset and such specs as bolt pattern, thread size(THD), center bore(CB) for all model years of Nissan Pathfinder. Here is a detailed, color-coded explanation of your Nissan's tire size that you should check out before buying the best 2000 Nissan Pathfinder tires or wheels. Find tire sizes for each 2000 Nissan Pathfinder option.

Nissan Pathfinder Tire Sizes / tires / Nissan / Pathfinder ... 2000 Nissan Pathfinder Tire Sizes. Tire Size Chart. Tyre specifications chart for Nissan Pathfinder ; Standard and recommended tire sizes for Nissan Pathfinder ; Minimum and maximum tire sizes of Nissan Pathfinder tires. I'm looking for a better tire and possibly increasing the size. Browse the full selection of tire sizes, prices and tire types.

How to Read Tires Tire Tread Depth Tire Size Meaning FAQ. 2000 Nissan Pathfinder XE 4x4 tire and wheel sizes. Nissan Pathfinder tire sizes. Tire Deals/Promos Readers Rides Contact. SE 4wd. Tire Size Comparison. 255/65R16. 2000 Nissan Pathfinder Tires Shop low prices on 2000 Nissan Pathfinder tires--guaranteed.
Shop the full catalog of 2000 Pathfinder tires and sort your tire selection by size, type, price, and more. I wasn't very happy with the tread wear on the Toyos. Firestone tires for your 2000 Nissan Pathfinder combine quality and durability for a dependable ride at an exceptional price. LE 4wd. Bridgestone carries 2000 Nissan Pathfinder tires to fit a wide variety of features for your lifestyle, budget and driving condition needs. What is the manufacturer's recommended tire size and what are the allowable tire sizes for Nissan Pathfinder. Narrow down Nissan Pathfinder tire sizes by selecting your Nissan Pathfinder year.
Complete list of tire sizes for Nissan Pathfinder .