What type of transmission? Ohmed the coil. My '97 has 204K miles, 4x4, 4.6, automatic, runs and shifts great. For a 1992 F-150, 5.0L with average miles, I've seen them get as high as 17-19mpg on the highway with a … Is there anything I should be concerned with or look at with that many miles? Runs and Drives! Press J to jump to the feed. on the highway. We see that you are signed in to Ford.com. Archived. I wish Ford would start up their own high mileage club and award these badges to their customers when the mileage can be verified. New distributor, control module, switched computers but still high gas mileage and runs rough at hill or when I give it the gas. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Find the best used 2002 Ford F-150 near you. There is no simple answer since it depends on the condition of your engine. I use cruise when possible and keep the rpm's below 2000. Would you like us to use your Ford.com profile information to create a Ford Social Account too? ... 2004 Ford f150: 4x4 lariat..120k miles..high mileage..last awhile. 2002 Ford F150 Harley Davidson F150 5.4L Supercharged With Low Miles!! If it wasnt abused itll last just as long as any higher mileage Ford with the 6.2 so I wouldnt worry TOO much about it as long as you get the dealership to do all maintenance and change the fluids. r/f150: This sub is dedicated to the Ford f-150 and discussion of anything pertaining to it. Im affraid the pump is bad. One of the common questions if you own a high mileage car is whether to use full synthetic or high mileage motor oil. Over 150,000 miles is considered high mileage on any vehicle. 7. User account menu. That does not necessarily mean there is something wrong with it. Could the relay cause it, and does it initiate a check engine light? Use our search to find it. Choose mileage and options to get your 2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4WD book value and price. in the city, 475 mi. We have 38 2002 Ford F-150 XLT vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 9 1-Owner cars, and 49 personal use cars. Could it be the o2 sensors going bad. We have thousands of listings and a variety of research tools to help you find the perfect car or truck 7. Skip to content. I've read that if it hasn't had it changed on a regular basis and is high mileage that I should not change it, as that could cause problems. I'm looking at a 2005 f-150 supercrew with 132,000 miles. How many miles on the motor? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Have 70K mileage. Ford 2002 F150 Motor 4.6 bed. Any truth to this? ... High mileage but in excellent shape. See the 2002 Ford F150 price range, expert review, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and listings near you. Bought a high mileage F-150, advice? The site for Ford truck owners, by Ford truck owners.