I have put over 120,000 miles on it and I have to say that for the price, I am very impressed with how well it runs. Autotrader has 10 Used Suzuki Aerio cars for sale, including a 2003 Suzuki Aerio SX AWD Wagon, a 2003 Suzuki Aerio SX Wagon, and a 2004 Suzuki Aerio S ranging in price from $1,999 to $4,995. List of Suzuki motorcycles. If you've had a problem, please help us out and report it. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Save money on one of 3 used 2003 Suzuki Aerios near you. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. Online shopping from a great selection at Automotive Store. ... 2003 Suzuki Aerio, 203K miles Come to autoTRADER.ca to compare the specs, prices, and deals of every trim for the 2003 Suzuki Aerio! Jump to navigation Jump to search List of Suzuki motorcycles. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. June 1960 Suzuki takes their factory-prepared 125cc Colleda racers to the Isle of Man to compete in the lightweight TT. Find 2003 Suzuki Aerios for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. I have driven my 2003 silver Suzuki Aerio for almost 10 years now. ... Used 2003 Suzuki Aerio for Sale Near You. Name ... (Suzuki Shuttle) 49: Scooter/Moped: FM50 (Suzuki Landie) 50: Scooter/Moped: FS50: 50: Scooter/Moped: FZ50: 50: ... Motorcycle Automatic RC 100 JetCooled 100 Motorcycle Automatic RC 110 Crystal 110 We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Suzuki Aerio. In October of that year, Suzuki introduced their corporate "S" logo, which was used on all their bikes and is still used by the motorcycle division. I love that it is a simple and small 4 cylinder car that is very easy on gas mileage, but it feels so much bigger on the inside. Worst 2003 Suzuki Aerio Problems.