What is the correct way to fix this problem? I am in dire need of a trunk latch for a 2005 toyota corolla s. Interested In Used Toyota Corollas, Good Questions To Ask? It has a couple very small dents in the driver door. The cylinder head of my 1zz engine was damaged and I was told by the engineers that it has reached its limit. I have no intention to ever sell the car, but would still like to fix the problem. 45 critères différents pour tout savoir sur TOYOTA COROLLA année 2005 La Centrale ® utilise des cookies pour assurer votre confort de navigation, pour réaliser des statistiques de visites ainsi que pour vous proposer des services et des publicités ciblées adaptés à vos centres d’intérêts. Trouvez tout ce dont vous avez de besoin directement sur LesPAC! Hey everyone, I'm likely buying a Toyota Corolla this week. Edmunds' expert review of the Used 2005 Toyota Corolla provides the latest look at trim-level features and specs, performance, safety, and comfort. My 05 CE was supposed tof roll over to 300,000 miles today but it's stuck at 299,999. At some point, it was smoking and then I did an engine overhaul. I live in Georgia. The severity of repairs is low while frequency of those issues is average, so major issues are uncommon for the Corolla. The cylinder head was redone. I just turned 18, and got a good deal on a Toyota Corolla for my first car at three grand. Little did I know the car had a bad camshaft timing gear assembly that caused the engine to rattle hard on a cold startup. Is this normal with a new clutch break in period? Just replaced clutch and shift cable broke, now after replacing shift cable clutch has a burnt smell. The Corolla is a popular line of compact cars manufactured by Toyota, a Japanese car manufacture. So any Corolla from the mid-late 70’s to now, as long as it’s not a CVT (some of the 2014–2018 ones have a CVT, which I’ve read is too weak for towing). The Corolla is the best selling car … It has been the best selling car in Japan all but two years since 1969. Que vous souhaitiez vendre ou acheter quelque chose par rapport au terme Toyota Corolla 2005, pensez à LesPAC, le meilleur site d'annonces classées au Québec pour vendre, acheter ou louer des articles neufs ou usagés. The 2005 Toyota Corolla is available as a 4-door, 5-seat sedan. It is also wildly popular throughout the world, being sold in over 140 countries. Research the 2005 Toyota Corolla at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. Overall, very good condition. It has power door locks, power steering, cruise control, cd player. Starting at $13,780, the 2005 Toyota Corolla CE (M5) is powered by a 1.8L, 4-cylinder engine mated to a manual transmission that returns an EPA estimated 32-mpg in the city and 41-mpg on the highway. The average annual repair cost is $362 which means it has excellent ownership costs. I chose the Corolla because of it's reputation. I've reset both trips to keep an accurate reading.