Compatible avec d'autres cadres et d'autres marques. Beaucoup d'améliorations avec le temps. We have compiled comprehensive parts lists for many of the Giant Bike and Component Models. D'accord mais pour un usage limité, Freeride léger et p-t un peu de drop ET beaucoup de cap de roche?!? Regardez Le Giant Trance X3 de 2008 revue par CNSbiroues. Giant would do ok if in the next 3 or 4 years they keep the trance and get it to loose at least 1.5 pounds Well, they are going to make a carbon trance, so that will bring the weight down a little, while pushing the price up substantially. Over the years it has had a new fork, new stem, new tires and new brakes. - Fulriders sur Dailymotion 2006 Giant Trance, It's in good condition, has been well maintained and would make a great commuting bike. Presque plus une pièce est d'origine. Tant quelle tient sur place Mais j'aimerais savoir aussi si le Giant AC est un bon choix pour commencer, j'aimerais le garder 3 ou 4 ans Enter your details to receive occasional email updates from The Bike List The list is not complete but we are constantly adding to it to ensure it becomes the most comprehensive source of Giant spare parts available. Ces pattes de dérailleur offrent les mêmes performances que les pattes d'origine de votre vélo et sont 100% compatible. patte, dérailleur,giant, trance 3, 2016, achat, vente. To upgrade a wheelset & brakes on my Trance 3 alone would probably cost me the same amount I could have paid extra to get a brand new Trance 2 with the equivalent components already on it not to mention all the other upgraded components But then again if you can only find Reign 3's available then you can't help that, just try & get a great deal. Giant Trance 3 Jonny Gawler An all-new lightweight chassis breathes life into Giant’s cheapest suspension bike to create a tight, tenacious, great-value XC/trail rig. Please click on a Bike or Component Model from the list below to show the parts list: Allo, je vends mon Giant Trance grandeur Large acheté il y a deux ans. Giant Parts Lists.