The worst complaints are transmission, steering, and body / paint problems. is usually that incredible???. The Escape's powertrain warranty is good for the first five years or 60,000 miles, as is a safety restraint system warranty. 2008 Ford Escape Hybrid Warranty. if you feel thus, I’l m provide you with several image once again below. Backspace Posts: 6. Why don’t you consider picture earlier mentioned? Only successfully completed repairs are currently included in the analysis. The mileage isn’t as important as the maintenance and how the vehicle is driven. Internet search found that Ford is now rejecting the many claims by Escape … Routine maintenance, most wear items, recalls, and problems fixed with just a reflash or warning light reset are not included. Does anyone have a second gen Ford Escape with high miles that has been dependable. There are too many variables here to give you a definitive answer. Longevity of 2007-2012 escapes. If the vehicle has been maintained properly, there’s no reason* why it won’t last another 100,000 miles or more. anyone know that life expectancy on a Ford Escape? The 2008 Ford Escape has 2702 problems & defects reported by Escape owners. Results are for year ending June 30, 2018. If you push the menu button again, the screen blips and goes back to a black screen that only shows date time and temperature. In terms of warranty, all Ford vehicles receive a basic bumper-to-bumper warranty for the first three years or 36,000 miles. I have a 2004 Ford Escape XLT with 87,000 miles on it that’s running fine and looks OK. I’d like to keep it since it is paid for and I’m nearing retirement. There are only a very few problems that render a vehicle useless, and they all involve the body. View all 233 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2008 Ford Escape on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2008 Escape. The 2010 Escape Hybrid got the best score for customer satisfaction among small SUVs based on Consumer Reports surveys. What’s a reasonable long-life mileage expectancy if I continue to take good car of it? November 2019 edited November 2019 in Ford '09 Escape XLT V6,166K mi, with a failed electronic power steering torque sensor (ie: no power steering). only button that works is the menu button and that only prompts a few settings (camera, clock, and display). The problem is the miles I have found seem to be pretty high, like 110k up to 165k. My concern is should I buy with these high miles or is the Ford Escape reliable for a long time? Ford Escape General Discussion Sync/radio randomly stopped working on 2015 escape se. I’m hoping you might as it. Is there anything in particular I need to do to insure it lasts? View all 233 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2008 Ford Escape on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2008 Escape. However, vehicles do not “die” in the way that people do. Gen 2 Escape (2008-12) longevity. Common problem, with previous recall 14S05 in 2014 reprogramming the PSCM and IC module. I have been looking to buy a USED Ford Escape yr models 2002-2004. If you ever had any doubt that hybrids were durable--and many people do--here's a case study to set your mind at ease. And after this, this can be a first picture. 2008 ford Escape Hybrid Longevity – Welcome to our website, within this time period We’ll teach you with regards to 2008 Ford Escape Hybrid Longevity. I'm looking at buying a 60k mile escape and hopefully putting another 100k miles on it. Check this page about the 2008 Ford Escape Hybrid with over 500K miles (!) 2008 ford Escape Hybrid Longevity – From the thousand photographs on the net concerning 2008 Ford Escape Hybrid Longevity, we all choices the top libraries having best resolution exclusively for you, and this images is actually one among photographs series inside our best photos gallery regarding 2008 ford Escape Hybrid Longevity. Our Take on the 2008 Ford Escape For this its eighth model year, the 2008 Ford Escape received some welcome upgrades, including new, more aggressive … Get reliability information for the 2008 Ford Escape from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. and the issues that happened over the years.