2008 trance X2, medium, 75mm stem, 5′ 11″. Gear Reviews (28) Add a review . The Trance X will be available in three models: Trance X2 (1,800), Trance X1 ($2,500) and the Trance X0 … P-X2 Tire. Giant Trance X 29er 2. Thank you for supporting a local business. About us. ... or impact the cycling experience with such emotion and sustainability than through an energized Giant/Liv/Momentum retailer. By Cycling News 16 July 2007. Latest deals. October 30, 2017 Bryan Barton . Shop now Comfort Suspension Seatpost. The forged shock “basket” is no more, which is a real pity – it was a fantastic bit of manufacturing. Contact GIANT TRANCE X2 - EXCELLENT CONDITION Hardly used bike, maintained and always kept in garage.-Shimano Deore Front/Rear Derailleur-Race Face Ride XC Crankset The Giant Trance X0 on display with the beautiful Northstar at Tahoe in the background. See pictures. Giant Trance X 29er. The bicycle may require minimal service adjustments without the need of replacing any parts. Skip to view product specifications Giant Trance Mountain Bike reviews. I have three rides on it so far each on different trails. Comfort Suspension Seatpost. Neither can equal the inspiring handling of the Reign X. $32 - $37. Giant Faith 1. Reviews. Giant Root/Shimano Deore/TRP Spyre. All specifications and prices listed are subject to change without notice. Giant Trance X 29er 0. The topic ‘Talk to me abOut Giant Trance X’ is closed to new replies. The frame has some small rock chips/dings on the bottom of the downtube, but no cracks. used (normal wear), for sale 2008 giant trance x2 complete mountain bike size- large for riders 5'10 - 6'1 very good conditions for it age, with cosmetics scuff and scratches as normal for a pre-owned bike, *rear tire is ok but must to be replace *maybe will require assemble due to shipping please see all pictures and read the below specifications for more details .. Giant goes lighter and deeper with 2008 line of trail bikes. Components Sort by: Shop now SLR 0 42mm Carbon CenterLock Disc Road Wheels. The Trance 4.2in travel “trail bike” range has had a slight frame redesign for 2006. All the best, ... Trance X Frameset 2012. Giant Trance X 2 review. OK, here is my review of my new 2008 Giant Trance X1 size large. $37. SLR 0 42mm Carbon CenterLock Disc Road Wheels ... Shop now P-X2 Tire. Our review. Latest Podcast Apple Podcasts Google Podcasts Spotify TuneIn Android Deezer by Email RSS Trance X2 to your cart. $1,650. The best bike if you're on a budget and can only afford one bike. Giant’s Trance X is super-efficient and calmly capable, but definitely not one to go wild on. Yes it is fairly short feeling compared with many bikes, but I adapted quickly. We can supply virtually all bearing sets for Giant Mountain bikes These are top quality Sealed Bearings The brands we use are well respected worldwide for reliability and longevity Please e-mail us if you have any queries or your model is not listed BEARING KITS include all required cartridge bearings. This is a large (19") Giant Trance X2 in good shape with Push'd Fox' both front and back. I am comparing it to my last FS bike which was a … Let’s ride! The bicycle looks good, may have minimal cosmetic (only) blemishes on the frame, fork, components, parts and/or accessories. See how the Giant Trance rates and read other Mountain Bike reviews. Giant Trance X 29er 1. We’re sorry, We don’t have details for this model. Giant Trance X2. Giant Reign X2 All Mountain Full Suspension ... Trance Trance X [Apr 27, 2010] ... (2008). The new rear end uses minimal forgings (strong but heavy) instead, and relies mostly on shaped hydroformed tubes and smaller forged pieces. The highlights: - 19" (Large) 2008 Giant Trance X2 aluminum frameset - Push'd Fox Float R rear shock - Push'd Fox Float RLC front fork - FSA disc wheelset Those bikes are significantly more expensive (but lighter).