There is an easy way to find out if your car is driven by a timing chain or timing belt motor. Hyundai Tucson 2008, OE Solutions™ Plastic Timing Chain Cover by Dorman®. Posted on Aug 18, 2009 Here is a list of timing belts and timing chains for a Hyundai Tiburon. Skip to content. Timing Belt. timing issue mean with a hyundai tucson 1 Answer. timming belt - Is it really necessary to change the timming belt at 60,000 miles on a 2006 Hyundai Tucson? the balance belt also needs replaced. 2016 Hyundai Tucson 2.0L SE AWD-Maintenance & Repair. Reference the model year with the corresponding engine to see if your car has a belt or a chain. what year did hyundai go from a timing belt to a timing chain on the Tucson… Timing Belt. If, on the side (not top) of the engine, either left or right, there is a plastic cover, your car has timing belt.If there is no plastic on the side, you have a timing chain. Used Cars New Cars Financing Car Values Sell My Car ... / what year did hyundai go from a timing belt to a timing chain on the Tucson. had diagnostic done on my 2007 Hyundai Tucson and it is saying I have a timing issue what exactly does that mean .. and what needs to be fixed ? 2012 TUSACAN TIMING BELT OR CHAIN ? Does it have a timing belt or timing chain please 2008.
2008 Hyundai Tucson-Maintenance & Repair.

SOURCE: 2002 Hyundai Sonata have a timing belt or chain timing belt and yes the belt and tensioner needs changed every 60k and if its a 4cyl. Does A Hyundai Tiburon Have A Timing Belt (Cambelt) Or A Chain?

2016 Hyundai Tucson 2.0L SE AWD-Maintenance & Repair. In my 2016 Hyundai Tucson 2l AWD is it a timing belt or chain? Does it have a timing belt or timing chain please 2008. - Skip to content. what year did hyundai go from a timing belt to a timing chain on the Tucson - Skip to content. Thanks. In my 2016 Hyundai Tucson 2l AWD is it a timing belt or chain?