I have been to varying suspension shops and no one appears willing to give me the details, or they don't really know. Edmunds' expert review of the Used 2008 Toyota Land Cruiser provides the latest look at trim-level features and specs, performance, safety, and … We have been around Australia and our car did not miss a beat. Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. The dreaded 'fuel filter warning light'..... Because Toyota don't specify a regular interval to change the fuel filter on the 200, the first indication it requires replacement is when the warning light appears on the dash, usually after a squirt of high throttle.

Theses turbos have electronically-managed variable vane / geometry technology. What a perfect towing machine. Land Cruiser 200 Series V8 1VD-FTV Turbo Actuator Stepper Motor Problems and Solutions. In April 2003, a recall was issued for Toyota 120-Series Landcruiser Prado models manufactured from 29 October 2002 to 22 March 2003 due to improper assembly of the fuel pulsation damper; the fuel pulsation damper was responsible for reducing fuel pulsation generated by … The Toyota V8 200 Series Land Cruisers run Left side and Right side turbochargers. I am trying to find out the height measurements for my 2008 200 series Sahara to work out if my springs have sagged over its 12 year lifespan. We have gathered all of the most frequently asked questions and problems relating to the Toyota Land Cruiser in one spot to help you decide if it's a smart buy. Now at 102k same lights came on and power decreased to limp mode whilst towing a Van. TOYOTA LANDCRUISER DIFFERENTIAL Centre 100 Series, Rear (Solid Axle), 4.1 Ratio, - $693.00. Are you having problems with your Toyota Land Cruiser? Published: Wednesday, 10 Jan 2018 View . 2008-present -- URJ200, Lexus LX570 -- 200-series.

Let our team of motoring experts keep you up to date with all of the latest Toyota Land Cruiser issues & faults. We've had our LandCruiser 200 series since June, and don't think we'll ever turn back. This latest update to the 200 Series, which arrived in 2008, adds a new look, especially around the front, where the grille, headlights and bonnet have been revised. Are you having problems with your Toyota Land Cruiser? 2008 Toyota Landcruiser … This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.

We bought a 2008 Landcruiser 200 series to tow our 28ft caravan. Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of … Sporadic reports of dust on the 'clean' side of the V8 70 and 200's air filters date back to the release of the vehicle. Toyota has updated its Land Cruiser 200 Series. What’s new and how does it go? Greetings allMy LC 200 GXL Diesel is now 5 years old and I thought I would share my experiences over that time.I have done 120,000km in total, 70,000km pulling an off road caravan and after numerous problems, now have a vehicle that is fit …
Has a spacious interior, fits 3 car seats along the middle row nicely, drives well a perfect family car from school runs to off-roading. Loved driving our cruiser in all weather conditions knowing we were completely safe and the car delivered everything we asked of it. Toyota even issued a Customer Information Notice for the issue back in 2008, essentially saying that a light layer of dust on the airbox lid and the clean side of the filter is 'normal and acceptable'. Toyota Land Cruiser V8 (2008 - Current) About us. Toyota Land Cruiser V8 (2008 - Current) About us.

... MSA 4x4 Toyota LandCruiser 200 6x6 "Project Super Cruiser" build.
Hi Im a new member Current vehicle 2014 200 series diesel purchased new.At 85000 dash lights VSC,Low 4WD and Engine Light displayed.Did not lose power.Toyota replaced EGR under warranty. Toyota LandCruiser 200: 511 questions (page 2) on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. Best Stepper Motor Replacement Solution.

Let our team of motoring experts keep you up to date with all of the latest Toyota Land Cruiser issues & faults. Ask a question about Toyota LandCruiser 200 in Large / 7 Seater SUVs. Toyota really did their homework on this one. The Toyota V8 200 Series Land Cruisers run Left side and Right side turbochargers. More car reviews.

We have gathered all of the most frequently asked questions and problems relating to the Toyota Land Cruiser in one spot to help you decide if it's a smart buy. Land Cruiser 200 Series V8 1VD-FTV Turbo Actuator Stepper Motor Problems and Solutions. Best Stepper Motor Replacement Solution. Theses turbos have electronically-managed variable vane / geometry technology. News.