Send Email Call Us. All of this while maintaining the bank of passenger side windows clear and unobstructed. 2008 Pleasure Way Excel Ts For Sale in West Palm Beach, FL on RV Trader.

Features Pleasure-way Excel TS 2008 Pleasureway Excel TS Campervan class B motorhome: A clean Pleasureway, with good mileage, at only 20' in length! Pleasure-Way Industries Ltd is a family-owned and operated company. ... Where did you rent the Lexor ts?

the leather seats are still in good condition, the … Pleasure Way RV was started by a Canadian RV dealer in 1986 who decided to build his own Class B motorhomes after having trouble keeping his dealership stocked with inventory. Ford 350 Gasoline Engine. See prices, photos and find dealers near you. Overview; Floorplan; Specifications; Description; Features; Reviews; Similar RVs; Back to Results. 2011 Pleasure Way Excel TS WIDEBODY, Fully equipped motor home, super clean, stored inside, non-smoker, no pets, firestone rear air suspension compressor kit, 16" forged aluminum wheels, air conditioning-cool cat heat pump, 5.4 V-8, Ford E-350 Chassis, Cummins Onan Generator.

Viewing unit of . Can you provide the contact info for the rental? Patio Awning, Sleeps 2, A/C Unit.This popular brand offers a host of features you wouldn't expect to find in a class B motorhome. Used 2008 Pleasure-Way Excel TS. ... or if I were designing for Pleasure-Way, I would add a chain to the top of the door that prevented the it from flying open to far and risking disaster. All of this while maintaining the bank … Find full Mfg specs and literature. ... Rear Sway Bar for a 2008 Pleasure Way Excel TS V8 Class B Motorhome. Used 2008 Pleasure-Way Excel TS. Then for a front sway bar part # RM-1139-115. This topic has been on here several times over the years, and I will comment only on my experiences.

Fully self contained including generator, this van has a rear bed that can be used as a twin or make into one large bed. Motor Home Class B. I have owned three new Pleasure-way's, a 2001 Lexor TD, a 2004 Excel TS V-8, and a 2007 Excel TS V-10.

2008 Pleasure Way Excel TS 20' Class B Motorhome. Fully self-contained including generator, roof A/c, propane system, holding tanks, fully equipped kitchen and enclosed bath and shower. Used 2008 Pleasure-Way Pleasure Way Excel TS, Class B For Sale in West Palm Beach, Florida Waits RV Center This - View this and other quality Class B at RVT.com Online Classifieds trader. I have included a link to our help article on heavy duty vehicle stability for you.

Like Liked by 1 … Pleasure-Way Spec guide for all Pleasure-Way RVs from 2008-present.

Pleasure-Way Lexor Class B RV Review. RVs on Autotrader has listings for new and used 2008 Pleasure-way Excel RVs for sale near you. Features Pleasure-way Excel TS 2008 Pleasureway Excel TS Class B Van Motorhome: Just arrived in impeccable condition with some very low mileage is this Pleasure-way widebody.

The fuses apparently are under a box under the extendable sofa.