Learn more about the 2009 Chevrolet Traverse. For many buyers, the top-of-the-line LTZ is out of reach but the other three choices are tempting. Find the best used 2009 Chevrolet Traverse near you. 2009 Chevrolet Traverse AWD 4dr LS at Rich's Car Corner 1GNEV13D59S129632 Find a great price on this vehicle! It does not have many bells and whistles. Save $8,025 on a 2009 Chevrolet Traverse near you. Used car pricing for the 2009 Chevrolet Traverse LS Sport Utility 4D. Request a dealer quote or view used cars at MSN Autos. Find specifications for every 2009 Chevrolet Traverse: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more. Find the best used 2009 Chevrolet Traverse LS near you. Get MSRP, fair purchase price, resale value, and available inventory for the 2009 Chevrolet Traverse LS Sport Utility 4D. The worst complaints are engine, steering, and transmission problems. As … The 2009 Chevrolet Traverse has 627 problems & defects reported by Traverse owners. I Purchased it used in July 2017. this connector may fracture when the park brake pedal is depressed. 2009 Chevrolet Traverse FWD 4dr LS Specifications, features and model information. Get trim configuration info and pricing about the 2009 Chevrolet Traverse FWD 4dr LS… View similar cars and explore different trim configurations. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 21 2009 Traverse models nationwide. See the 2009 Chevrolet Traverse price range, expert review, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and listings near you. Detailed car specs: 2009 Chevrolet Traverse. My aunt also begins to launch into a family history lesson.....LOL. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. For 2009-2017 Chevrolet Traverse Buick Enclave 3.6L Catalytic Converter Set ...; CATALYTIC CONVERTER For CHEVROLET TRAVERSE 3.6L 2009 2010 2011 FRONT LEFT; FOR 07-15 ACADIA TRAVERSE OUTLOOK 3.6L 3PCS CATALYTIC CONVERTER EXHAUST PIPE ...; Catalytic Converter 3pc Set Fits 2009-2017 Chevrolet Traverse 3.6L Brand New 2009 Chevrolet Traverse LS I have had nothing but problems with this car since the day I bought it. Save $5,320 on a 2009 Chevrolet Traverse LS FWD near you. Also a … summary gm is recalling 15,393 my 2009 chevrolet traverse vehicles for failing to comply with the requirements of federal motor vehicle safety standard no. At Edmunds … Shop 2009 Chevrolet Traverse LS for sale at Cars.com. Get trim configuration info and pricing about the 2009 Chevrolet Traverse AWD 4dr LS… We analyze millions of used cars daily. these vehicles may have a park brake cable link (connector) that is not to specification. The Traverse is Chevrolet’s crossover sport-utility vehicle, smaller and more manageable in crowded traffic situations than larger SUV models. Get the most useful specifications data and other technical specs for the 2009 Chevrolet Traverse AWD 4-Door LS. Quick drive and start up of my aunt's 2009 Chevrolet Traverse LS with all wheel drive. I wanted a fairly bare bones vehicle. Get in-depth info on the 2009 Chevrolet Traverse LS All-wheel Drive including prices, specs, reviews, options, safety and reliability ratings. View all 161 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2009 Chevrolet Traverse on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2009 Traverse. We analyze millions of used cars daily. It debuted in 2009 with four trim levels: LS, 1LT, 2LT and LTZ. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. View detailed specs, features and options for the 2009 Chevrolet Traverse AWD 4dr LS at U.S. News & World Report. Check out the full specs of the 2009 Chevrolet Traverse LS, from performance and fuel economy to colors and materials Search over 34,500 listings to find the best local deals. It debuted in 2009 with four trim levels: LS, 1LT, 2LT and LTZ. See body style, engine info and more specs. 2009 Chevrolet Traverse AWD 4dr LS Specifications, features and model information. 135, "passenger car brake systems." Read expert reviews on the 2009 Chevrolet Traverse 3.6 AT LS from the sources you trust. Search over 36,700 listings to find the best local deals. Edmunds' expert review of the Used 2009 Chevrolet Traverse provides the latest look at trim-level features and specs, performance, safety, and comfort. Research the 2009 Chevrolet Traverse at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. Request a dealer quote or view used cars at MSN Autos. We analyze millions of used cars daily. Read expert reviews on the 2009 Chevrolet Traverse from the sources you trust. Research 2009 Chevrolet Traverse Utility 4D LS 2WD prices, used values & Traverse Utility 4D LS 2WD pricing, specs and more! Search over 36,600 listings to find the best local deals. Research 2009 Chevrolet Traverse Utility 4D LS 2WD prices, used values & Traverse Utility 4D LS 2WD pricing, specs and more! We have 12 2009 Chevrolet Traverse LS vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 7 1-Owner cars, and 15 personal use cars. Save $5,746 on a 2009 Chevrolet Traverse LS AWD near you.