Two months later, "transmission overheating, let engine idle" indicator came on, and the Saturn shut itself down as I drove down I-35! The service allows to compare and analyze statistics for reported problems, complaints, recalls for various manufacturers. Learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has issued 7 official recalls for the 2009 Saturn Outlook. 2009 Saturn Outlook Recalls. Per the GM dealer they claimed that there is a known defect with the lighting on these vehicles. mechanic said they couldn't find anything wrong. I have a 2009 Saturn outlook 150,000 miles. Get reliability information for the 2009 Saturn Outlook from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. Per the GM dealer they claimed that there is a known defect with the lighting on these vehicles. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. I was having a problem with the 08 Outlook, a intermittent sevice traction control and stablitrak light coming on and the ck engine light came on once. View all 16 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2009 Saturn Outlook on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2009 Outlook. Problem with your 2009 Saturn Outlook? Read consumer reviews from real 2009 Saturn Outlook buyers. The number one most common problem is related to the vehicle's exterior lighting with 75 problems. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. The annual maintenance cost of a 2009 Saturn Outlook is $868. Repair and maintenance costs vary depending on age, mileage, location and shop. I took it into local chevy dealer today they said the engine harness was rubbing and was cut into. The headlights on my 2009 Saturn Outlook stopped working. To see how frequently Saturn Outlook problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. Saturn Outlook Electrical Problems. Our list of 7 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2009 Saturn Outlook. The annual maintenance cost of a 2009 Saturn Outlook is $868. 2009 Saturn Outlook Problems and Complaints - 7 Issues There are 179 complaints filed for the 2009 SATURN OUTLOOK. Considering these are safety items I'm not really sure why there isn't already a recall on this. We have a 2009 Saturn Outlook with an HFV6 engine, which currently has 180K miles on it. 247 problems have been reported for the 2009 Saturn Outlook. Below is a list of complaints & problems filed against the 2009 SATURN OUTLOOK.These problems includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline.