par escape6873 le 12-18-2012 ford escape V6 4x4 2010 Confort intérieur excellent. Gas mileage is pretty good for a vehicle this size. Ford Escape 2010 : Trouver toutes les spécifications techniques sur Auto123.com. 2010 Ford Escape The 2010 Ford Escape is a hybrid with fuel assistance. Research 2010 Ford Escape prices. Edmunds' expert review of the Used 2010 Ford Escape provides the latest look at trim-level features and specs, performance, safety, and comfort. 2010 Ford Escape: See 12 user reviews, 681 photos and great deals for 2010 Ford Escape. Insonorisation de l'habitacle bien. Rated 4.8 out of 5 stars. 2010 Ford Escape Reviews: Read 12 candid owner reviews for the 2010 Ford Escape. The drive is very smooth, comfortable and roomy up front. The 2010 Ford Escape is the smallest SUV that the Blue Oval offers. 2010 Ford Escape Reviews & Ratings Read real experiences from 2010 Ford Escape owners like you. Summary: Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2010-2012 Ford Escape vehicles manufactured February 26, 2009, to April 29, 2012, and 2010-2011 Mercury Mariner vehicles manufactured February 25, 2009, to December 12, 2010. 2010 Ford Escape Top Comparisons. 2010 Ford Escape I love the look of the Ford Escape. Edmunds has a detailed expert review of the 2010 Ford Escape Limited SUV. Get the real truth from owners like you. Stabilité de conduite très bonne. I have 2 dogs and we have traveled on long road trips with them and luggage and been comfortable for 8 hour trips. Our comprehensive reviews include detailed ratings on Price and Features, Design, Practicality, Engine, Fuel Consumption, Ownership, Driving & Safety. Page 2 In the past 5 months of ownership, I've been very impressed with this SUV. I like the look of the 2010 Ford Escape. Find all of our 2010 Ford Escape Reviews, Videos, FAQs & News in one place. Ça fait environ 2 ans depuis que j'ai eu un Ford Escape, et je l'adore ! Users ranked 2010 Ford Escape against other cars which they drove/owned. Each ranking was based on 9 categories. I doesn't have a lot of power, but it is enough get up and go for me. Find 89,076 used Ford Escape listings at CarGurus. Get reliability information for the 2010 Ford Escape from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. It is boxy and has plenty of room. Purchased the 2010 Ford Escape as a previously owned vehicle during the summer of 2012. Check out the 2010 Ford Escape review from CARFAX. C'est super bien, en tant que confort et performance. Par contre, l'économie du carburant pourrait être un peu plus haut`; j'aimerais recevoir plus de KM avec l'argent que je paie pour … Point à améliorer: L'anti-dérapage embraque trop facilement. View our consumer ratings and reviews of the 2010 Escape, and see what other people are … I bought this Escape not two years ago, thought it was great, went to get new shocks put on and was told they could not put them on, the wheel well was rotten and the shock mount was broken of, went on the web and there is lots of people with the same thing, talk to Ford Canada and they know about it and said sorry. I love that the seats go down all the way! This 2010 SUV has 136hp at 6000 rpm hp with 4 line cylinders and a torque of 136ft lbs at 4250 rpm. Research the 2010 Ford Escape at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. The front wheel drive car has a 5 power manual transmission engine and combines its four wheel independent suspensions, 34.2ft turn circle and 6.2 in ground clearance to out maneuver rough road conditions. 2010 Ford Escape. There are 132 reviews for the 2010 Ford Escape, click through to see what your fellow consumers are saying. In the past 5 months of ownership, I've been very impressed with this SUV. Purchased the 2010 Ford Escape as a previously owned vehicle during the summer of 2012. I have all of the amenities: power windows, sirius access, phone jack access for phone, CD player, power seats, anti lock brakes, and many other accessories. With a fuel tank capacity of 14 gallons, this Ford Escape has cargo … Gas mileage is pretty good for a vehicle this size. See photos, specs and safety information. On vehicles with a 3.0L engine, the Fuel Delivery Module (FDM) may crack, causing a fuel leak. Here is the summary of top rankings. Get the latest in-depth reviews, ratings, pricing and more for the 2010 Ford Escape from Consumer Reports. The front wheel drive car has a 5 power manual transmission engine and combines its four wheel independent suspensions, 34.2ft turn circle and 6.2 in ground clearance to out maneuver rough road conditions.