All information and specifications shown on this website are based upon the latest available information provided by race organizations, teams and riders. I think this is the only titanium bicycle that was ever used by a Tour de France winner (later nullified). Follow live coverage of the 2010 Tour de France, including news, results, stage reports, photos, podcasts and expert analysis Up until now, a lot of people–including me–thought Alberto Contador would win the 2010 Tour de France. Herunder følger en liste over alle Tour de France-vindere siden løbets begyndelse i 1903 sammen med vinderne af bjergkonkurrencen (indført i 1933), pointkonkurrencen (indført i 1953) og ungdomskonkurrencen (indført i 1975). Tour Totalsegrare Bergspristävlingen Poängtävlingen Ungdomspristävlingen Alberto Contador (Spa) Astana in 91-58-48 2. 2010 Tour De France Winner Andy Schleck Reflects on Career and Retirement | inCycle. Denis Menchov (Rus) Rabobank at 2-01 4. Det er femte gang Tour de France er i Holland, forrige gang var i 2006. Winners; Leaders overview-Race. Tour de France 2010 Kilometres completed: 3,641.9km Final overall classification top ten 1. Ever since Lance Armstrong lead the Tour on a stock Trek OCLV in 1999, every winning bike has been made out of carbon fiber. 2010 Tour de France Winner! It's both. D. a b c Alberto Contador was the winner at the podium ceremony in Paris on the last day … Andy Schleck (Lux) Saxo Bank at 39 seconds 3. Winner CANCELLARA Fabian . 4 months ago | 11 views. Events > Cycling > Tour de France > Winners > List. Tour de France 2010 var den 97. udgave af Tour de France, og blev kørt fra 3. til 25. juli. The doping control in question was carried on July 21 during the second rest of the Tour … He was 50. It is a team's job to aid its top rider – be it Lance Armstrong or Alberto Contador – in winning the whole Tour de France. Leader after stage- Race Prologue - Rotterdam › Rotterdam . The most successful rider in the Tour de France was Lance Armstrong, who finished first seven times before his wins were removed from the record books after being found guilty of doping by the USADA in 2012.At this stage no winner has been named to replace him for those years. The Col de Marie-Blanque climbs 9.5 … Shimano also finally had a win in the Tour starting in 1999 2007. There is a team winner and an individual winner. The Luxembourger Andy Schleck reflects on the circumstances that led to him being declared winner of the 2010 Tour de France, and life … The Col de Marie-Blanque and the Col du Soulor provide the hors d’oeuvres for the final climb of this year’s Tour. Contador won the Tour de France for a third time in July, beating Andy Schleck by 39 seconds. Løbet startede med en 8,9 km prolog i Rotterdam, Holland. Andy Schleck, the runner-up of the 2010 Tour de France, said he would not be happy to be awarded the win if Alberto Contador were stripped of the title Skip to main content The Guardian - … Follow live coverage of the 2010 Tour de France, including news, results, stage reports, photos, podcasts and expert analysis Two-time Tour de France winner Laurent Fignon died of cancer, according to France 2, the television station where he worked as a cycling analyst since 2006. A national strike in France planned for Tuesday could see many top riders and sport directors locked out of the presentation of the 2011 Tour de France … Samuel Sanchez (Spa) Euskaltel-Euskadi at 3-40 5. The climbing finale of the 2010 Tour de France finishes on the Col du Tourmalet.