I, personally, love back… Yes, the 2011 Chevy Equinox can have a backup camera. Found fuse for camera, replaced and still nothing.

2011 chevy equinox backup lights and backup camera not working.

Also, how to change it if it’s not working the way you wanted. This product provides superior contrast, depth of field and night time illumination. I have this problem with the backup camera, the dealership is telling me that the problem is in the TIPM (Totally Integrated Power Module). My complaint was the camera was dim in daylight and completely worthless at night, capturing only a tiny trapezoid cast by backup light. I have a 2011 GMC Sierra 1500 with a Navigation system but it doesnot have everything suc as bluetooth and backup camera. Is there anyway to turn the brightness down? I would talk with them in the future. SOURCE: 2011 Chevy Equinox 3.0 liter Q. what oil filter There is nothing listed on Fram's web catalog but if you go by any GM dealership, you can either buy it or ask the partsman what the part number is and then use the cross reference guide on the website to … Finally I took it to the dealer (with a couple of other minor complaints). Research the 2011 Chevrolet Equinox at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. I am going to check it out myself to be sure before fixing this. Get reliability information for the 2011 Chevrolet Equinox from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. Clicking this will make more experts see the question and we will remind you when it gets answered. Have somebody stand behind your Equinox, and put it in reverse. Very courteous and helpful. We’ve taken out a few Silverados lately to show you some of the cool gadgets and equipment offered and how it all works. Many lamented the inability to get a decent picture even after GM replaced their camera. I have a 2010 equinox and my backup camera won't work. Recent 2011 Chevrolet Equinox questions, problems & answers.

Was just not the car we were needing. With vehicle. My complaint was the camera was dim in daylight and completely worthless at night, capturing only a tiny trapezoid cast by backup light. Posted by Shawntique Saunders on Aug 07, 2017. I, personally, love back… My back up camera in my 2011 chevy equinox is not working when i back up. This Authentic OEM camera features a newly designed lip-bracket that enables... OEM validated camera used by all major automakers Elegant OEM look with new simplified installation Montyss where are the settings to turn the lines on/off? Nothing. Troubleshooting Chevy Equinox Backup Camera Problems. we have an2 2012 2LT with the colortouch screen, I checked the CONFIG screen and all I saw was to set the backup camera on/off. We’ve taken out a few Silverados lately to show you some of the cool gadgets and equipment offered and how it all works. Post 59663 - GMC Terrain Forum. Back Up Camera Stays On.

Since I got my 2013 Volt in January I've read many posts here about the backup camera. They are telling me that the part is over $1000. It's optional on the 1LT as part of a Drivers Convenience Package and comes standard on the 2LT and LTZ. SOURCE: 2011 Chevy Equinox 3.0 liter Q. what oil filter There is nothing listed on Fram's web catalog but if you go by any GM dealership, you can either buy it or ask the partsman what the part number is and then use the cross reference guide on the website to get a Fram number, or any other manufacturer. The wire connected to onstar behind the - Answered by a verified Chevy Mechanic ... 2011 Chevy Equinox Camera stopped popping up in the mirror. Want Answer 1. The car was just as they described. Bad Shifter Alignment– This is a really easy one to check. Since I got my 2013 Volt in January I've read many posts here about the backup camera.

Also, how to change it if it’s not working the way you wanted. Finally I took it to the dealer (with a couple of other minor complaints). Free expert DIY tips, ... 2011 Chevy equinox Power steering gear replacement Is it hard to do and how long will it take? So today we’re going to discuss the back up camera on the 2014 Chevy Silverado’s.