This database includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. The following chart shows the 20 most common problems for 2011 Ford Flex. Save $5,260 on a 2011 Ford Flex near you. If I am going under 40 miles an hour it is nearly impossible for me to turn my wheel any direction. My 2011 Ford Flex 3.5L engine has had cadastrofic failed due to premature failure of the internal chain driven waterpump. The frequency and severity of repairs are both fairly average when compared with all other vehicles. The 3.5L EcoBoost is great engine with a few problematic complaints as of late.

The following chart shows the 20 most common problems for 2011 Ford Flex. The worst complaints are engine, steering, and windows / windshield problems. The average annual repair cost is $713 which means it has average ownership costs. Hello everyone. ... You are not alone, Ford is working on fixing the problem. Forums > Ford Ecoboost > Ford F150, Raptor and Tremor Ecoboost > Issues, Repairs, TSBs, Warranty and Recalls > TSB 14-0194 Primary Timing Chain Wear 2011-2014 Ford F150 Ecoboost … This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. 123 problems have been reported for the 2011 Ford Flex. The second most common problem is related to the vehicle's engine and engine cooling (23 problems). I can barely turn any corners without ending up in the other lane before being able to correct my path. The number one most common problem is related to the vehicle's steering with 31 problems. Here's the Problem.

The number one most common problem is related to the vehicle's steering with 31 problems. They said they could have the problem fixed if I wanted to buy it but they only accepted cash payments. Engine Problem on the 2011 FORD F-150. Condensation. Problem with your 2011 Ford Flex? Does Your EcoBoost Shudder? Problems / Ford / Ford Flex / 2011 Ford Flex; Research and compare cars for sale at CarMax. These engine that comes buried inside the F150, Explorers, and the Taurus SHO has been seeing a … To see how frequently Ford Flex problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. Read 2011 Ford Flex Owner Reviews, Expert Reviews, Prices, Specs and Photos. The 2011 Ford Flex has 143 problems & defects reported by Flex owners. Steering Problem on the 2011 FORD FLEX. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. Many Ford F-150 pickups with EcoBoost have a condition where the vehicle shudders or stalls during normal use. This database includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. See 73 Consumer Reviews, 97 Photos and Full Expert Review of the 2011 Ford Flex. 123 problems have been reported for the 2011 Ford Flex. So i have a 2011 ford flex ecoboost with 110k miles with 50k engine. Car problem(s) with the 2011 FORD F-150. The Ford Flex Reliability Rating is 3.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it 7th out of 8 for minivans. 2011 Ford Flex Problems Find the most common issues based on car owner complaints Car problem(s) with the 2011 FORD FLEX. My 2011 Ford Flex 3.5 L V6 has recently been having problems with the steering.

The biggest news from Ford's freshening of the 2011 F-150 is the addition of the 3.5-liter, direct-injection, twin-turbocharged EcoBoost V6 engine to the top-selling vehicle's lineup. What is the problem? Search over 7,600 listings to find the best local deals.

... 2011 Ford Flex Problems Find the most common issues based on car owner complaints. The second most common problem is related to the vehicle's engine and engine cooling (23 problems). Ford Flex Problems and Repair Histories. Our list of 4 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2011 Ford Flex.

The O-rings on the waterpump failed there … Recently i have had an issue where when i step on the throttle normal the car will start to shudder and shake like its misfiring yet i dont get a flashing …