2011 Hyundai Tucson GL The only major problems were crappy batteries and after 7 years the compressor for air conditioning went. Find 2011 Hyundai Tucson recalls information, reported by the NHTSA, and we will help you find a nearby service center where you can get your car fixed. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. Common problems for the Hyundai Tucson Some problems will only occur after many years of operation, others are related to technical solutions and forced the manufacturer to issue a recall. Version : Limited. 2011 Hyundai Tucson Engine Problems. 5 out of 5 stars. While there are a variety of reasons your Hyundai Tucson won't start, the most common 3 are a dead battery, an alternator problem, or failed starter. Also after 7 years the sway bar had issues. par DanLabelle le 09-12-2013 Super! On May 13, 2014, Hyundai recalled 137,500 Hyundai Tucson. The affected vehicles have a transmission fluid cooler hose that may have been improperly manufactured, resulting in a transmission fluid leak. The 2011 Hyundai Tucson has 168 problems & defects reported by Tucson owners. Official recalls have been issued for the 2011 Hyundai Tucson by the NHTSA. Get reliability information for the 2010 Hyundai Tucson from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. What are common reasons my Hyundai Tucson won't start? This is an online automotive information provider of a detailed information on complaints, defects and recalls for Hyundai TUCSON 2011. Let our team of motoring experts keep you up to date with all of the latest Hyundai Tucson issues & faults. The back seat has room for my 6 month olds car seat, my almost 5 year olds car seat and still enough room for either another car seat or even a passenger. Recall List for the 2011 Hyundai Tucson. À 180 hp c'est juste assez pour une conduite confortable. by Groovy Gram from Texs on Mon Nov 07 2011 Love all the bells and whistles on my 2011 Hyundai Tucson Limited. The service allows to compare and analyze statistics for reported problems, complaints, recalls for various manufacturers. 2018 Hyundai Tucson SE I have not had any problems so far with my vehicle. The worst complaints are accessories - interior, transmission, and fuel system problems. LA traction intégrale est super l'hiver! Super véhicule. Our users can find data on mass market car models from most popular brands. 2011 Hyundai Tucson. We just recently purchased it and love everything about it. Rien à dire vraiment! Summary: Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain model year 2011 Hyundai Tucson vehicles manufactured July 22, 2010, to October 31, 2010. We have gathered all of the most frequently asked questions and problems relating to the Hyundai Tucson in … Hyundai motor company (hyundai) is recalling certain model year 2011-2014 hyundai tucson vehicles manufactured january 3, 2011, through december 23, 2013. in the affected vehicles, the air bag assembly installed in the steering wheel may come loose from its mounting. 2011 Hyundai Tucson Transmission Problems. Most updated car I've owned. The 2017 Hyundai Tucson has 485 problems & defects reported by Tucson owners. The worst complaints are transmission, engine, and electrical problems. To see how frequently 2011 Hyundai Tucson problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. Jamais eu de problème. In the following overview, you will find the most common problems for the Hyundai Tucson, for which Hyundai has announced a recall through the EU […] To see how frequently 2011 Hyundai Tucson problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. Are you having problems with your Hyundai Tucson? See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs.