And a cool factor that can’t be beat. 2012 Red/Silver Honda CBR 250R + ABS - Great starter/commuter bike for sale by original neat freak owner. Excellent fuel economy. A user-friendly powerband. The bike has been well maintained including being stored indoors and its oil changed at the beginning of each season. I recall in the late 1990s, I had one honda Cup 70cc. Honda is very well known moto brand in Cambodia. Two brother Customs Exhaust that makes loud. See prices, photos and find dealers near you. Find the best deals today! And a cool factor that can’t be beat. cbr250r fender eliminator 2011 15 hot bodies racing 2012 honda cbr 250r abs videos. Solid build quality. Alert for new Listings. New sprocket and chain was put on and the tires have lots of miles left on them. - Brand new chain, sprockets, rear brake pads, oil, and air filter - all professionally installed.- A user-friendly powerband. Motorcycles on Autotrader has listings for new and used 2012 Honda CBR250R Motorcycles for sale near you. CycleTrader.com always has the largest selection of New or Used Honda Motorcycles for sale anywhere. New listings: 2012 Honda CBR250R (UM794) TAX REFUND SPECIAL!!!!! The CBR250R serves up everything first-time and long-time riders look for in a bike: Lightweight. Sort By ... 2012 Honda CBR250R, The CBR250R serves up everything first-time and long-time riders look for in a bike: Lightweight. Browse Honda Motorcycles. 1-15 of 3,892. I'm the second owner. Excellent fuel economy. Bought new in 2012.-Ready to ride, consistently maintained. Plus, since it’s a Honda, the CBR250R is loaded with features few other bike companies can match, including our renowned reliability. Excellent fuel economy. 2012 Honda CBR250R 2012 Honda CBR 250R The Honda CBR250R is far removed from the sort of cut-corners, parts-bin special often found in this class it's a true Honda sportbike loaded with sophisticated engineering and high-tech components. Excellent fuel economy. Get the best deals on Motorcycle Air Intake & Fuel Delivery Parts for 2012 Honda CBR250R when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. A user-friendly powerband. A user-friendly powerband. If so, the 2012 CBR®250R is the perfect bike for you. Looking to buy a 2012 Honda CBR250R? Twelve and twenty-four month extens The bike has some damage (as seen on the pictures) on the mirrors, tank and the RHF side that's missing. Happy Buying and Selling! Visit autoTRADER.ca, Canada's largest selection for new & used Honda CBR250R. Solid build quality. Should you require any additional information, please email me. Certified with GP Bikes powertrain warranty to … Great condition.- Single owner. Bought new in 2012.-Ready to ride, consistently maintained. Everything works and has been checked (safety goes first) I replaced the battery last year July. Plus, since it’s a Honda, the CBR250R is loaded with features few other bike companies can match, including our renowned reliability. Honda Cbr250r Motorcycles for sale. - $2500 (LOWELL), 2012 Honda CBR250R - $2200 (Davison) Honda cbr 250r 2012 with ABS for sale. Bright silver black colour with blue painted on wheels Great for beginners Runs fast in great condition. The CBR250R serves up everything first-time and long-time riders look for in a bike: Lightweight. 7 new and used 2012 Honda Cbr250r cars for sale at smartmotorguide.com 2012 Honda cbr250r for sale in Cambodia. Honda® CBR250R Motorcycles For Sale: 4123 Motorcycles - Find Honda® CBR250R Motorcycles on Cycle Trader. honda cbr 250r 2012 abs motorcycle for sale videos. Solid build quality. Great condition.- Single owner. 5 new and used 2012 Honda Cbr250r motorcycles for sale in Greenville, South Carolina at smartcycleguide.com 7 new and used 2012 Honda Cbr250r cars for sale at smartmotorguide.com 2012 Honda CBR 250RA with ABS for sale. Just over 17k miles, $2,300 includes all Mods, clean, … About: Honda Motorcycles. Everything works and has been checked (safety goes first) I replaced the battery last year July. Now listing 8 ads. The bike has some damage (as seen on the pictures) on the mirrors, tank and the RHF side that's missing. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. 2012 Honda CBR250R Great Condition - $2250 (Raleigh) 2012 Honda CBR250R for sale by Owner.