67 Reviews. Tires still have significant tread left and haven't had to balance them yet. I am very happy with Hyundai company!! Get unbiased reviews and ratings for the 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe and compare vehicles with Consumer Reports. 6-speed Automatic on Edmunds.com Is it reliable? 94% of drivers recommend this car ... Our Take on the 2013 Hyundai Tucson. Review and Virtual Video Test Drive In Our 2013 Hyundai ix35 1 7 CRDi 16v Premium Individual Pack 2W - Duration: 29:51. Consumer Reviews. 2013 Hyundai Tucson Reliability - Consumer Reports Get reliability information for the 2013 Hyundai Tucson from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. Rich in value and interesting styling cues, the 2013 Hyundai Tucson's a pint-sized crossover that completely avoids SUV cliches of size and looks. I love Tucson. $7,388 - $15,280 MSRP Range. Read consumer reviews from real 2013 Hyundai Tucson buyers. 4.5 out of 5 stars. 4.5. Get the latest in-depth reviews, ratings, pricing and more for the 2013 Hyundai Tucson from Consumer Reports. Is it comfortable? Does it drive well?

A detailed Consumer Rating and Review of the 2013 Hyundai Tucson 2.4L 4-cyl. Learn more about the 2013 Hyundai Tucson. Review Score.

Get in-depth unbiased information on the Hyundai Tucson from Consumer Reports including major redesigns, pricing and performance, and search local inventory ... 2013 Hyundai Tucson … We bought our Tuscon new in August of 2013 and have 27,000 miles on it now. See the 2013 Hyundai Tucson price range, expert review, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and listings near you.

Have not had one problem with the vehicle. I traded from 2006 Hyundai Sonata to 2013 Hyundai Tucson Limited AWD. Based on their own personal experience, here's the list of the Highest Rated 2013 SUVS. Gas mileage is great, 24-25 in town and 30 on the highway. View all 13 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2013 Hyundai Tucson on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2013 Tucson. KBB.com users know a good vehicle when they see one. View all 13 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2013 Hyundai Tucson SUV on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2013 Tucson. Barrie Crampton 8,262 views 2013 Hyundai Tucson. Learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car.