Partsgeek offers replacements for the Cooper, Cooper Countryman, Cooper Paceman plus more. Today my wife called and said the car would not blow heat. Now, providing you have an original fuse box, you won't have that many, 2 or 4 in the fuse box.
While there are a variety of reasons your Mini Cooper Clubman heater is not working, the most common 3 are a broken heater blower motor, a problem with the thermostat, or a failed heater blower motor resistor.

... Mini Cooper 2007-2013: How to Replace Power Window Motor ... Mini Cooper 2014 to 2016 Replacing Power Window Motor How to Replace Power Window Motor Power windows stopped working? I didn't do the battery registry, after one week of driving it I am getting a warning about my reversed lights are not working they are not burnt out. www. 2013 CooperS, no problems to date. $49.99. I had to replace my battery in my mini Cooper s, as my car would fail to start and would start goofy. 2010 MINI Cooper S. 50k miles. While there are a variety of reasons your Mini Cooper heater is not working, the most common 3 are a broken heater blower motor, a problem with the thermostat, or a failed heater blower motor resistor. Heater on 2013 r56 not blowing hot air 3 Answers. Price. I didn't do the battery registry, after one week of driving it I am getting a warning about my reversed lights are not working they are not burnt out.
... mini cooper 02 HEATER NOT WORKING? They bundled circuits back then. Set to take it to the local shop that I trust after work, but my wife took it to someone that was near by her place of work. Free shipping on many items ... 2007-2013 Mini Cooper R56 R57 Heater AC Climate Control Dash Bezel Window Switch. Heater on 2013 r56 not blowing hot air 3 Answers. Get the best deals on A/C & Heater Controls for Mini Cooper when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Run the engine until it reaches operating temperature and top off radiator and reserviour. my mini cooper is blowing cold air inside when the car is hot and it start overheating - Mini 2006 Cooper question ... Jan 2, 2013 - mini cooper s heat not working R50/R53 :: Hatch Talk (2002-2006) ...Any way to determine if the heater core is clogged? 2013 CooperS, no problems to date. An auto's Mini Blower Motor Resistor allows the heating and climate control circuit to regulate the spinning of the engine's cooling fan. This article applies to the Mini Cooper (2001-present). Driving your BMW or MINI for a while in the colder weather, you may notice a degradation (or complete lack) of output from your heater system. Turn the heater setting to all the way hot. Suddenly noticed that I'm not getting much heat--wondering if anyone has ideas, diagnostic/repair-wise. The air conditioner is far past a luxury option in this day and age. I had to replace my battery in my mini Cooper s, as my car would fail to start and would start goofy. The heater/air conditioner blower is not working. I’m guess it’s the blower motor. Working at the left side footwell, open the fuse panel door. You will have to replace the heater fan motor. If only the heater is not working, chances are the problem is not the fuse. Most issues can be traced to either a problem with coolant flow or with the blower.