Description: Customize your 4Runner with our 4Runner TRD Pro Grille Kit. This kit is applicable to all 2014+ 4Runner SR5 and Trail models. This... More Info. Brand: Toyota. $29.39 shipping. Search over 30,500 listings to find the best local deals. There are TRD Pro floor mats, a TRD shift knob, and red-stitched Softex faux-leather seats, while red logos on the front headrests spread the word that you’ve got a TRD Pro. Hello Everyone! Find the best used 2015 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro near you. Toyota has unveiled a new TRD Pro off-road package at the 2014 Chicago Auto Show for a trio of vehicles – Tundra, Tacoma and 4Runner. The 2015 Tacoma TRD Pro package, along with the Tundra and 4Runner TRD Pro editions, will become available this fall, though Toyota has yet to announce pricing for any of the three trucks. Stay safe and healthy. High and low range transfer case Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times. I love nice exhaust notes (one of the best parts about my Shelby), but this is different and I'm not sure I can live with it long term. I find the drone a little annoying on long drives. Type: Bumper Grille. ... TRD Pro $49,865 starting . Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com What I can say is that it's definitely louder than the '19 TRD pro I drove before I bought the '20. $599.00 . Five years later, it’s still keeping up that tradition. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands ... Toyota 2014 - 2019 4Runner TRD PRO Front Lower Black Valance Genuine OEM OE. High Clearance additions are a direct bolt on application to the C4 Lo-Pro Winch Bumper. Here are some of the main features of the system you will find on the Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road, TRD Pro, and previously named Trail 4Runner. Get the best deals on Grilles for 2014 Toyota 4Runner when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. TRD Off Road, TRD Pro, and Trail 4Runner Features. Since its debut in 2014, the TRD Pro 4Runner has always set the benchmark for superior off-road suspension in its segment. Quick Links: 3D TRD Pro bed lettering insert installed Upgrades? We're all in this together. $599.00 . Pure 4Runner TRD Pro 4Runner Front Lower Valance (Black) - 2014+ [53901-35250] - Attention 4Runner owners models 2014+.....Upgrade your silver lower valance with a TRD Pro Black one. You really hear it with throttle inputs in the 30-70mph range. Brand: Toyota. Find a new 4Runner at a Toyota dealership near you, or build & price your own Toyota 4Runner online today. Learn more. TRD Pro Suspension Kit TRD Pro Shift Knob (PTR57-00110) TRD Baja Emblems to replace SR5, similar to TRD Pro (PT413-35120-03) Black vinyl lower bumper valence Morimoto Elite HID kit and Osram All Season (3000K) Halogen fogs via The Retrofit Source - 3Five ballasts, XB35 4300K bulbs, HD relay No cut-off pics yet... My Tacoma and 4Runner The 2014 Toyota 4Runner celebrated its 30th birthday this year. The king-size Tundra TRD Pro is as comfortable blasting over sand dunes as it is towing your boat. For most people, turning 30 is a time of deep reflection. This kit is applicable to all 2014+ 4Runner SR5 and Trail models. $17.00 shipping. Save $7,677 on a 2015 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro 4WD near you. 59 watching.