When checking the vehicle for DTCs, the power steering control module may report C056D 39 set as current or in history.
I'm sure its something simple, at least I hope! GM has issued a service bulletin #16-NA-004 to address Multiple intermittent instrument panel warning lights, no power steering, a Service Power Steering Message on the Driver’s Information Center, Check engine light on and multiple data bus U trouble codes.

This condition is usually corrected upon the next key cycle however the condition will likely reoccur on future startups. August 14, 2014: Turn vehicle on, "service power steering" warning came on, then turned off. Hi all, at my wits end trying to figure this out. Service Vehicle Messages.

Take the vehicle to your dealer for service. So Sunday 2 weeks ago, I drove the car to a supermarket. This message is displayed if there is a problem with the air conditioning system. This message is displayed if there is a problem with the air conditioning system. Turned vehicle off.

I'm sure its something simple, at least I hope! Your car’s Power Steering system is an integral part of the vehicle.

SERVICE AC SYSTEM. Service Vehicle Messages. SERVICE AC SYSTEM. Chevrolet Equinox owners have reported 23 problems related to power steering failed (under the steering category). After coming out the store, I started the car and put it into drive and ready to go when out of the blue, the check engine light came on, the service stabilitrac message came up, and the service power steering came up. Chevy Malibu Weak Crank, Service Stabilitrak, Service Traction Control and Radio Turns off Fix. For about the last month, occasionally after starting, my Service Stabilitrak, Service Power Steering, and Service Traction Control lights all come on, warnings come on the screen in that order. Some customers may comment on a Service Power Steering message being displayed on the DIC. Waited a couple of seconds, turned vehicle back on, didn't show. 2013 Cruze LS 1.8, Auto, 75K.

SERVICE POWER STEERING. This message is displayed if there is a problem with the power steering system and a chime may sound. think power steering levels need checked its making a noise when i turn it never has till now what do i need to know to have it serviced my oil changed guys says they cant check it Service Power Steering Message No power steering and service power steering message.

Take the vehicle to your dealer for service. 2013 Cruze LS 1.8, Auto, 75K. SERVICE POWER STEERING. Q: What does it mean if the “Service power steering” warning is displayed in the message center? For about the last month, occasionally after starting, my Service Stabilitrak, Service Power Steering, and Service Traction Control lights …

Discuss it at Forum View This TSB. 2014 chevy equinox hearing a noise when im turning sounds like power steering if its electric will it still make that noise and what do i do to service it 1 answer. Steering:Hydraulic Power Assist System Summary: This technical bulletin provides a procedure to perform a wire to wire repair on the engine harness to correct intermittent multiple ipc warning lamps illuminated, loss of power steering assist, service power steering message on dic, malfun .

The most recently reported issues are listed below. Also please check out the statistics and reliability analysis of Chevrolet Equinox based on all problems reported for the Equinox. How to Test a Battery.

This message is displayed if there is a problem with the power steering system and a chime may sound. Hi all, at my wits end trying to figure this out.