Rpm`s go up and down at idle still still hesitates every once and awhile has engine knock at start up dealer cant reproduce, been thru one gm buy back on chevy malibu with steering problems,and engine knock. (Page 1 of 2)

I have had the selanoid sensor replaced, a new battery, oil changes, my codes read/repaired. Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2014 Chevrolet Equinox based on all problems reported for the 2014 Equinox.

Engine stalling problems, vehicle towed car had recall for problem.
2014 chevy equinox is stalling too! Chevrolet Equinox owners have reported 123 problems related to car stall (under the engine and engine cooling category). Then the car will stall at - Cars & Trucks question To. I am super frustrated. The most recently reported issues are listed below. Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2014 Chevrolet Equinox based on all problems reported for the 2014 Equinox. The most recently reported issues are listed below. The 2013 Chevrolet Equinox has 21 problems reported for engine stalls/dies while driving. And the Equinox is a 4 cyl. Five problems related to car stall have been reported for the 2014 Chevrolet Equinox.

Problem with your 2014 Chevrolet Equinox? 2014 Equinox rough idle and stalling Engine light comes on, along with a very rough idle.

Stalls and turns off!! Three problems related to transmission solenoid have been reported for the 2014 Chevrolet Equinox. This has been an ongoing issue for two months now. This was a four cyl. Also please check out the statistics and reliability analysis of Chevrolet Equinox based on all problems reported for the Equinox. I was doing 50 mph, letting off the gas to slow down to a light and my car shuts off!

Our list of 5 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2014 Chevrolet Equinox. Average repair cost is $220 at 71,850 miles.

The most recently reported issues are listed below.