The 2014 Chevrolet Equinox has 2 problems reported for engine stalls while driving. I finally got it into the dealership and they say its the throttle body causing the problem.

The repair is just changing out the side cover on the throttle body, then the vehicle was back to normal. 101, controls and displays". Throttle body : Chevrolet Equinox 2.4 L 182 hp Gas Learn more about Throttle Body . The issue could also be an incorrectly adjusted throttle stop. The 2014 Chevrolet Equinox has 2 problems reported for engine stalls while driving. On January 12, 2010, Chevrolet recalled 59,031 Chevrolet Equinox. If you’ve replaced your GM electronic throttle body or you’ve disconnected the battery, you must do a GM throttle body relearn to establish a new baseline idle.

If you notice such symptoms of a faulty throttle body unit for Chevy Equinox, visit AutoZone to get a replacement. 2014 Chevrolet Equinox problems (5) View all. General Motors had this throttle body problem many years ago on its troublesome 4.3 L V-6 Vortec engine.. GM throttle body relearn procedure How to do a GM throttle body relearn procedure. Free Same Day Store Pickup. 103, "windshield defrosting and defogging systems and with federal motor vehicle safety standard no. The throttle shaft and plate can bind and stick. 2014 equinox 2.4L dying problems When backing out of driveway or at stop lights car dies.. - Chevrolet 2014 Equinox question. This isn't the most common issue, but you have to check this. Browse Categories Answer Questions . The issue was a simple electrical problem in the throttle body, but it is debilitating when it happens. General motors is recalling certain model year 2010 chevrolet equinox and gmc terrain vehicles for failing to comply with the requirements of federal motor vehicle safety standard no. Many car makers including GM started installing fly by wire electronic throttle bodies. ... 2014 Chevrolet Equinox Throttle Body Unit; 2018 Chevrolet Equinox problems (0) View all. The worst complaints are paint chipping/peeling, rusting. It’s probably one of the most widespread Chevy Equinox issues that could happen more than once. Average repair cost is $350 at 51,500 miles. Anytime I slow down my car stalls. This is where the performance of a throttle body temp sensor is important. It starts right back up but when I slow down I have to keep my foot on the brake and accelerator at the same time or the car starts to shake and it shuts down. In a traditional spark ignition gasoline engine, the throttle body is the part of the air intake system that controls the amount of air that flows into an engine's combustion chamber. If you’ve replaced your GM electronic throttle body or you’ve disconnected the battery, you must do a GM throttle body relearn to establish a new baseline idle. Order Chevy Equinox Throttle Body Unit online today. GM throttle body relearn procedure How to do a GM throttle body relearn procedure. 2019 Chevrolet Equinox problems (0) View all. This sensor can fail gradually, or all at once. High Quality Repairs. Search Fixya. I seem to be having the same issue as everyone else. 2017 Chevrolet Equinox problems (0) View all .

The throttle body temperature sensor monitors the throttle body temperature, which is essentially the same as the fuel temperature. It can also cause problems when changing gears, or setting base ignition timing.