Three problems related to transmission solenoid have been reported for the 2014 Chevrolet Equinox. Common Chevy Equinox Problems/Recalls Our investigation has revealed that a number of consumers who own or lease Chevy Equinox vehicles have had problems or issues with the transmission, with lurching, jerking, erratic performance, and whining noise reported. Other problems include the key not turning in the ignition, the engine starting then cutting out and the engine not turning over. To see how frequently 2010 Chevrolet Equinox problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. 2014 Chevrolet Equinox electrical problems with 31 complaints from Equinox owners. 2010 Chevrolet Equinox Transmission Problems.

There really aren’t any notable problems with the 2014 Equinox motors. The worst complaints are car caught on fire while parked, electrical system, and electrical system:ignition:switch.

I am surprise there are so many complaints about the 2010 equinox and GMC has not responded. Engine Coolant. The 2014 Chevy Equinox was available with two engines. Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2014 Chevrolet Equinox based on all problems reported for the 2014 Equinox. Our list of 5 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2014 Chevrolet Equinox. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. To see how frequently 2014 Chevrolet Equinox problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. 2014 Chevrolet Equinox Transmission Problems. On Thursday, 31 January I was driving my 2014 Chevy Equinox home from work on the highway doing about 60-62 mph and heard a popping noise followed up with my car making a loud noise and the display stating the car was low on oil and the engine was powering down, to …

Greetings, My daughter has a 2006 equinox that has about 40,000 miles, few if any problems with the vehicle up to now.

It is the same with both engines. Get reliability information for the 2014 Chevrolet Equinox from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. I have the 2014 and 2010 equinox models and I bought both new.

Chevy Equinox transmission problems can be frustrating for Chevy Equinox owners.Nothing is worse than spending the time and money on purchasing or leasing a new or used vehicle only to have problem after problem when you bring it home. Chevy Equinox transmission problems can be frustrating for Chevy Equinox owners.Nothing is worse than spending the time and money on purchasing or leasing a new or used vehicle only to have problem after problem when you bring it home.
Problem with your 2014 Chevrolet Equinox?

The most recently reported issues are listed below. The worst complaints are awd not working properly, power train. Also please check out the statistics and reliability analysis of Chevrolet Equinox based on all problems reported for the Equinox.

For the most part, they were fairly reliable motors. The contact was informed that the windshield wiper transmission linkage was fractured.

The 2014 Chevrolet Equinox has 430 problems & defects reported by Equinox owners.

The contact owns a 2014 Chevrolet Equinox.

Beginning recently, especially when the car is cold, driving up a hill results in the tachometer reaching 3,000 or 4,000 rpm's and the car slowing to about 10 mph. I am now worried that I have too many cars made by GM. 2014 Chevrolet Equinox LT My 2014 Chevy equinox is very dependable except for the exhaust valve sensor has gone out 3 times, it is past the warranty so we pay for the replacement cost. 2014 Chevrolet Equinox Problems and Complaints - 5 Issues The cooling system uses a 50/50 mixture of Dexcool coolant and distilled water. Chevrolet Equinox owners have reported 25 problems related to transmission failure (under the power train category). Research the 2014 Chevrolet Equinox at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. 2014 Chevrolet Equinox drivetrain problems with 22 complaints from Equinox owners. One of the most common and most reported problems with the Chevy Equinox 2006 model is that the heater blows out cold air.