Compare . The new WR450F features a powerful and reliable high-revving five-titanium-valve engine with a new fuel injection, YZ-bred advanced aluminum frame, latest generation YZ forks and shock, and new slim bodywork with updated head-light design gives the WR450F an aggressive, tough appearance. First offered in 1998 at 400cc, it shared many components and design concepts with the YZ400F motocross model. I purchased a Yamaha 2006 WR450F that now has 40 miles on it. Or too thick ? I want to replace the oil before my next ride, what is a good oil for this bike? it's why standared oils thin so fast in motorcycles. Specifications. Free Shipping on Orders Over $75. Also for: Wr450f 2007, Wr450fw 2007, Wr450f. Send us motorcycle reviews Send us motorcycle reviews for bikes you know and help other riders to select a bike suites them. Free shipping on many items ... YAMAHA YZ450F 2014–2017 Tusk Oil Change Kit Maxima Synthetic Blend 10W-40 (Fits: Yamaha WR450F) $31.80. Yamaha WR450F Replacement Oil Filters. see all. I use to use 20w50 in my drz400. (2) the best oil product that would ensure that Yamaha engines performed up to their full potential and did not fail prematurely, thus causing Yamaha Motors Corp unnecessary financial losses. Yamaha WR450F Replacement Oil Filters. Get the best deals on Oil Filters for 2014 Yamaha WR450F when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Yamaha Wr450 MX Motorcycle: The best just got even better. Was thinking the same for the WR. The manual listed a bunch of different types . Outstanding Oil Filtration for Yamaha WR450F Models. I ride mainly the sand dunes near El Centro, CA. The Yamaha WR450F is a reliable off roader that was creates for those who love adventures on two wheels. The 2014 Yamaha WR450F and all other motorcycles made 1894-2020. Rating. don't worry about overpriced motorcycle specific oil, just buy good diesel oil ( say Delo 400 ) in a litre bottle my WR has done close to 20000km of mainly long distance trips of around 4000km owners manual states 2000km oil changes not hard to change the oil, even if you carry oil its only 1 litre. The motorcycle is built on an advanced alumunium frame that … Quick View. To give our customers the best shopping experience, our website uses cookies. Have a Yamaha dealer change the Refill with the same type of brake fluid at the intervals specified in brake fluid. synthetics are better for shell type bearings. Tell about both what you experience as … Get the best deals on Oil Filters for Yamaha WR450F when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. View and Download YAMAHA WR450F(W) owner's service manual online. also on 650s the crank is supported with shell bearings not rollers. What weight oil do you guys use ? 0. Thanks in advance. Buy now from K&N's Online Store and get a 100% money back guarantee on any oil filter! Tell about both what you experience as good and not so good compared to other bikes. Program Type RM Cash Summary. Live Chat. Adding a brake fluid the periodic maintenance and lubrica- other than DOT 4 may result in a tion chart. Street Motorcycle. Buy now from K&N's Online Store and get a 100% money back guarantee on any oil filter! i like amsoil because it's a GL5 which is best for engines with the transmission in the same oil as the engine. Pictures. WR Series. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | … Yamaha Motor Corp. was dedicated to generating as much financial loss as possible through poor engineering decisions. Trending at $107.00 eBay determines this price through a machine learned model of the product's sale prices within the last 90 days. 2014 YAMAHA WR450F Parts & Accessories. The Yamaha WR450F is an off-road motorcycle made by Yamaha Motor Company.It currently has a 450 cc (27 cu in) liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine. Discussions. This should preferabley be your opinion about motorcycles you have owned or at least tested. ... Machine Type. Off-road Motorcycle. What is a yamaha Wr450f? Get the best deals on Oil Filters for 2014 Yamaha WR450F when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Typically, Yamaha recommends an oil change every 600 miles, but you should performed an oil change on your WR250 earlier if the machine is used in competition or after long periods of hard usage.