Drove several mid-size SUV and cross-overs as rental car on 300-900 mile trips before buying my Equinox. Almost all rentals were FWD but I bought the AWD for Kansas City weather. I have a 2015 Equinox and have had jump through hoops to get gm to take ownership of this. The seats are pretty comfy and the inside is quite roomy. Below is a list of complaints & problems filed against the 2015 CHEVROLET EQUINOX.These problems includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. The 2015 Chevrolet Equinox has 410 problems & defects reported by Equinox owners. Read consumer reviews from real 2015 Chevrolet Equinox buyers. 2015 Chevrolet Equinox My Chevy equinox is the best vehicle that I have ever had. The equinox has a bunch of safety features, such as OnStar capabilities, GPS, rear camera to … The only downfall it has, which I am sure is fixable, is a rattling noise once engine is started after about 5 years of having it. Upon doing some research there is a known oil consumption problem with the 2. They found nothing however it continued to burn approx. The worst complaints are electrical, accessories - interior, and windows / windshield problems. NHTSA Defect Investigations for the 2015 Chevrolet Equinox. 2015 Chevy Equinox Problems. Learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car. What You Need to Know about Chevy Equinox Problems/Recalls. I feel extremely safe and I have peace of mind when having my family with me. Find 2015 Chevrolet Equinox recalls information, reported by the NHTSA, and we will help you find a nearby service center where you can get your car fixed. If you feel your Chevy Equinox is lemon, it might be both inconvenient and expensive. Electrical concerns about parasitic draws on the battery, infotainment problems, and the occasional engine issue still came up. 4l ecotech engine and general motors is aware and has had a class action case against them. 2015 Chevrolet Equinox Brake Complaints, Problems and Troubleshooting. By 2015, GM had a good grasp on the engine issues and the repair frequencies had dwindled considerably. 2 … Any car could be deemed a lemon under particular instances, including a Chevy Equinox. After purchasing a vehicle, we presume our Chevy Equinox to work and act as promoted, without any continued troubles. I took the car back because it seemed to be burning oil. 2015 chevy equinox. Consumer complaints and reviews about General Motors Corporation. The car only shows oil life percentage, which tells me when to change the oil. Get reliability information for the 2015 Chevrolet Equinox from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. The 2015 LT CHEVROLET EQUINOX is a pretty good car.

There are 197 complaints filed for the 2015 CHEVROLET EQUINOX. Cars, Parts & Vehicles ... My local GM dealer repaired the car and returned it to me. That’s not to say there aren’t still problems with the 2015 model – there are.