The contact owns a 2015 Jeep Cherokee. 2015 Jeep Cherokee Repair Histories. The car is well built and looks great from exterior and interior. The worst complaints are transmission, accessories - interior, and body / paint problems. Tap the to learn more about the most common 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee problems. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. 834 problems have been reported for the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee. To see how frequently 2015 Jeep Cherokee problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. The following chart shows the 20 most common problems for 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I had to pull up on the grass part until it was completely clear so I could start slow on the road.. The engine may stall when the engine is warmed up. Engine Problem on the 2015 JEEP CHEROKEE Car problem(s) with the 2015 JEEP CHEROKEE . 1) experienced front end wobbling when shifting from 2nd gear to 3rd gear accelerating at 1750 rpm to 2000. the vibration happens most frequent when starting from uphill. Jeep is unable to fix the problem" Anonymous, CO (2015 Jeep Cherokee Limited 3.2-L V6) "Transmission light came on when shifting across the 2 different clutches in the right circumstances" There are 512 complaints filed for the 2015 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. The number one most common problem is related to the vehicle's power train with 251 problems. There have been some issues reported with the electric sliding doors. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. Works well and is reliable. I bought it used as well. The vehicle was taken to a local dealer (metro Jeep located at 650C memorial dr chicopee, MA 01020 877-220-8331) where it was diagnosed that an update was needed. Let our team of motoring experts keep you up to date with all of the latest Jeep Cherokee issues & faults. There are trasnmission problems starting at 1k miles on my 2015 Jeep Cherokee Limited. the problems mainly lie in the zf 9 speed transmission. Also please check out the statistics and reliability analysis of Jeep Cherokee based on all problems reported for the Cherokee. As for features as I said it is a on the cheaper end of nice cars and comes with some cool features but not all of them. A busted transmission that does not work at all forces the car to not stop. The AC compressor may seize resulting in loss of cold air from the AC vents. Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk. Jeep Cherokee owners have reported 2 problems related to vehicle overheat (under the engine and engine cooling category). The one I really want is the Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk - but I want it with the diesel, which I can’t have. Get reliability information for the 2015 Jeep Cherokee from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. Picked up my 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4X4 in Sept. Have a bit over 5000 miles. Summary: Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain model year 2014-2015 Jeep Cherokee and 2015 Chrysler 200, Jeep Renegade, RAM ProMaster, and 2016 Fiat 500X vehicles equipped with 9-speed automatic transmissions. But the mechanics are a failure. This database includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. The most recently reported issues are listed below. Rock crawling program built into the drive system, back to 17-inch alloys (with more sidewall, for better off-road compliance) and an improved approach angle thanks to the different lower front bumper design. When a transmission goes in the car, that is one of the biggest and worst problems a car can face. Ignition switch failure may cause the car to stall or fail to start. Pity. We have gathered all of the most frequently asked questions and problems relating to the Jeep Cherokee in one spot to help you decide if it's a smart buy. Découvrez les pannes les plus récurrentes enregistrées sur le forum Auto-Evasion. 2015 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems. Below is a list of complaints & problems filed against the 2015 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE.These problems includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. To see how frequently 2015 Jeep Cherokee problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. I also like the rest of you am experiencing very bad problems with my 2015 jeep Cherokee latitude.