2016 BMW X3 I love my car but it costs so much money to maintain. Lineup The 2016 BMW X3 sDrive28i ($38,950) is rear-wheel drive. You have to go to special places who work on foreign cars and usually have to wait to have the parts ordered because no one stocks them. Instead, it looks like a very nicely proportioned, yet tall, sport wagon. In the premium compact-crossover world, the 2016 BMW X3 is king. And it still manages to provide comfort, excellent technology, safety and quality all at the same time. The oil changes are even in the range of $250. 4 out of 5 stars. The 2016 BMW X3 is available with a new Harman Kardon surround sound system and updated USB and Bluetooth. Edmunds' expert review of the Used 2016 BMW X3 provides the latest look at trim-level features and specs, performance, safety, and comfort. BMW X3. Nothing else offers quite the same driving experience. The 2016 BMW X3 is definitely not as bold, rugged, or ostentatious-looking as some models in this class. by horse girl from College Station , Tx on Fri Jul 31 2015 I searched high and low for a diesel SUV that was inexpensive, fun to drive and safe. If you’re looking for information on a newer BMW X3, we’ve published an updated review: 2019 BMW X3 Review.