Back camera works amazing, GPS has the best recommendation on where to do if you have friends inside the car will definitely help you on any plans that you have going … The verdict: The redesigned BMW X1 is astonishingly practical, but it’s less of an ultimate driving machine than the automaker’s faithful may care for. While repairs are more common, these issues are less likely to be severe than with other cars. The radio is amazing I can play any song that I want. The Reliability score is based on our latest subscriber survey of 2016 BMW X3 owners. 2016 BMW X1 xDrive28i The performance on the car is amazing and depending on the package you acquire, you could also get the heads up display which I love the most as your speed and everything you need to see that is usually on the dashboard is in your line of vision. Learn more about the 2016 BMW X1. The BMW X1 Reliability Rating is 3.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it 6th out of 11 for luxury compact SUVs. The verdict: The redesigned BMW X1 is astonishingly practical, but it’s less of an ultimate driving machine than the automaker’s faithful may care for. OF those 4, she liked the 2015 X1 the best (I did, too). Read consumer reviews from real 2016 BMW X1 buyers. Learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car. Our Take on the 2016 BMW X1. 2016 BMW X1 xDrive28i The performance on the car is amazing and depending on the package you acquire, you could also get the heads up display which I love the most as your speed and everything you need to see that is usually on the dashboard is in your line of vision. 2016 BMW X1 Reliability Ratings Our reliability score is based on the J.D. See the 2016 BMW X1 price range, expert review, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and listings near you. Our list of 2 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2016 BMW X1. Power Predicted Reliability rating. Problem with your 2016 BMW X1? Our list of 2 known complaints reported … Power and Associates Vehicle Dependability Study (VDS) rating or, if unavailable, the J.D. View all 40 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2016 BMW X1 on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2016 X1. The BMW X1 Reliability Rating is 3.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it 6th out of 11 for luxury compact SUVs. The owner comments describe problems respondents experienced with this vehicle. Our list of 2 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2016 BMW X1. I'drives perfect on the road. The verdict: The redesigned BMW X1 is astonishingly practical, but it’s less of an ultimate driving machine than the automaker’s faithful may care for. But our local BMW dealer wasn’t interested in making anything resembling a deal. 2019 Rav beats 2014 BMW X1 and 2017 Rav 4 … Learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car. View all 40 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2016 BMW X1 on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2016 X1. While repairs are more common, these issues are less likely to be severe than with other cars. We drove the CLA, 2015 X1, 2016 X1, and the MINI Countryman. See 2016 BMW X1 technical service bulletins (TSBs) at TrueDelta, organized by model year and problem area Read consumer reviews from real 2016 BMW X1 buyers. Update trade Hybrid for a gas Rav 4 2019 after collision with deer. Problem with your 2016 BMW X1? The 2015 BMW X4 is an all-new model based on the luxury automaker’s second-best-selling SUV, the X3, but with coupe-inspired styling similar to the BMW X6. Expect to make slightly more trips to the shop with a X1, but for minor issues. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER BMW lesson learned. 2016 BMW X1 XDRIVE28I I'drives perfect, I feel so safe inside the car I recommend many people to buy this car this if you haven't already. Expect to make slightly more trips to the shop with a X1, but for minor issues. The average annual repair cost is $915 which means it has poor ownership costs. The model is as good. Our Take on the 2016 BMW X1. The average annual repair cost is $915 which means it has poor ownership costs. Our Take on the 2016 BMW X1.