This review of the new Ford Edge contains photos, videos and expert opinion to help you choose the right car. The 2016 Ford Edge has everything you might want in a tech-focused, stylish crossover—as long as you don't require third-row seating or a luxury badge. Power evaluated an Edge Titanium equipped with all-wheel drive, the Titanium Elite package, option package 301A, and a towing package with trailer sway assist. Ford has smaller crossovers and much bigger ones, but the Edge occupies the sweet spot for those seeking space and quietude in an affordable package. Transmission 6-Speed Automatic. Features that I love are the sync for navigation which is super easy to use and to view. Here is the summary of top rankings. 4.3. overall. It is by far the best vehicle quality I have ever owned. Two years removed from a full redesign, the Ford Edge continues into 2017 with no changes after a handful of tweaks in 2016. We live with the Edge every day - read our diary to find out how we're getting on Engine Turbocharged 2.7-Liter V6. Get the latest in-depth reviews, ratings, pricing and more for the 2017 Ford Edge from Consumer Reports. 2017 Ford Edge as well gets speaker with noise cancellation technology and certainly the systems recognized from the presented Ford, amongst them needs to be hands-free operation of the tailgate (now wave your foot beneath the bumper), inflatable security belts in the back parking assistant, which could go to a place as well as leave him. Ford's attempt to rival the Audi Q5, BMW X3, and the Volvo XC60. CHANGE CAR COMPARE Values Pictures Specifications Reviews & Ratings Safety. 2017 Ford Edge Titanium I love that it is an SUV as I have trouble getting in and out of sedans. If you’re looking for information on a newer Ford Edge, we’ve published an updated review: 2018 Ford Edge Review The 2017 Ford Edge midsize crossover has all the quality, space, equipment, ability and crash test scores to make it a top choice. Tweet; If you’re new around here, you might not be aware that I’ve been accused of being a Blue Oval homer, or even being “bias.” (Bark’s tip of the day: “bias” is a noun, “biased” is an adjective.) 2017 Ford Edge Top Comparisons. Find out why the 2017 Ford Edge is rated 7.0 by The Car Connection experts. Research the 2017 Ford Edge at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. Driving Dynamics. Users ranked 2017 Ford Edge against other cars which they drove/owned. Output 315 Horsepower / 350 Pound-Feet. The 2017 Ford Edge skips third-row seats for better road manners, but it could stand a round of comfort and safety upgrades. In addition to the racy ST, Ford offers the 2019 Edge in SE, SEL, and Titanium trim.For this review, J.D. The Ford Edge is a family-sized SUV with an impressively practical interior lurking within its substantial dimensions. Each ranking was based on 9 categories. Read CAR magazine's long-term UK test of the Ford Edge large SUV. By Mark "Bark M." Baruth on October 17, 2017 . Consumer Reviews. Read expert reviews from the sources you trust and articles from around the web on the 2017 Ford Edge. Can it compete against the best? Read the full TG review inside. Exterior. 2017 FORD Edge SEL review summary 2017 Ford Edge SEL My edge was the first FORD I have ever driven. It is comfortable and has plenty of space and storage (which is great if you have children that are … 2017 Ford Edge Reviews and Ratings Utility 4D Titanium AWD V6 . Top Gear reviews the Ford Edge. Interior. 2017 Ford Edge Titanium Rental Review – Needs More Boost, Less Eco. Request a dealer quote or view used cars at MSN Autos. Values Pictures Specifications Reviews & Ratings Safety. 2017 Ford Edge Sport Review: The power to corrupt ... 2017 FORD EDGE SPORT AWD. The Ford Edge ST's 335-hp twin-turbo V-6 is tempting; however, it's an extreme approach to affordable family transport.