After the Trekker was discontinued, the 4Runner was introduced. Well, the market response was not bad. Learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car. Read expert reviews on the 2017 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium V6 from the sources you trust. By Jonathan Bush.

Request a dealer quote or view used cars at MSN Autos. Read consumer reviews from real 2017 Toyota 4Runner buyers.

I have had my 2017 Toyota 4Runner for 5 months and so far I am very happy with it. On average, I don’t have the greatest luck with rental cars. Detailed features and specs for the Used 2017 Toyota 4Runner SR5 including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. also check other suv videos and comparisons It gives me the room of an SUV but is easy to to maneuver and park.

Read expert reviews from the sources you trust and articles from around the web on the 2017 Toyota 4Runner.

Read reviews, browse our … ... (2017 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4.0-L V6) Seats my family of 4, which consists of two very tall teenagers, very comfortably. Get the latest in-depth reviews, ratings, pricing and more for the 2017 Toyota 4Runner from Consumer Reports. Rental Review: 2017 Toyota 4Runner SR5. It drives and handles well.

Rental Review: 2017 Toyota 4Runner SR5.

But it looked similar to the Toyota Pick-up truck, having its bay area covered. Request a dealer quote or view used cars at MSN Autos. Farther down the row, my baggy-suited friend mentioned, was a Toyota 4Runner. Part of this could be I don’t travel as much as my TTS colleague, and so I don’t accumulate enough examples to dilute the sample set, swinging it my way. The 4Runner replaced the short-lived Toyota Trekker.

2017 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Startup and Review. Now, I don’t remember the last time I drove any kind of Toyota truck.

I can’t actually remember the last Toyota of any kind I’ve driven other than our own Matrix XRS-6.