Explore a Buick Encore today at Big Bend Chevrolet in the Crystal River area. There are 170 reviews for the 2018 Buick Encore, click through to see what your fellow consumers are saying I would highly recommend a Buick Encore to everyone. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 2018 Buick Encore reviews show that industry experts love the performance and interior features of this new model. It is fun to drive and handles beautifully. The 2018 Buick Encore's #2 ranking is based on its score within the 2018 Affordable Subcompact SUVs category. View all 31 consumer vehicle reviews for the 2018 Buick Encore on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2018 Encore. After driving my first Buick Encore, I knew when my lease was up I would lease another Encore. The brand built itself by building comfortable sedans. For the size of the Encore, the ride is surprisingly Buick-like. 2019 Buick Encore I picked up my Buick November 2018 and a few months later my doors would not unlock, the trunk would unlock only, service had my car for 3 weeks as when they fixed the lock problem my mileage went up to over 100,000 when it was dropped off it was at just over 8,000!!!! Edmunds has a detailed expert review of the 2018 Buick Encore Sport Touring SUV. HOME / Buick / Encore / Reviews / Road Test / SUV Review: 2018 Buick Encore Premium AWD Compact crossover is getting long in the tooth but can still hold its own against the competition Get the latest on new Buick Encore models including first drives, in-depth reviews, concept car photos, new features, recalls and more. 2018 Buick Encore Reviews: Read candid owner reviews for the 2018 Buick Encore. Overview. View all 31 consumer vehicle reviews for the 2018 Buick Encore on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2018 Encore. Edmunds' expert review of the Used 2018 Buick Encore provides the latest look at trim-level features and specs, performance, safety, and comfort. This little subcompact crossover is about the size of a Volkswagen Beetle but packs four doors, a beautiful cabin, and enough room for four adults who don’t mind physical intimacy. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for for 2013-2018 Buick Encore Floor Mats Full Protection Car Accessories Black & Beige 3 Piece Set at Amazon.com. Get the real truth from owners like you. Fuel Economy and Real-World MPG. See full 2018 Buick Encore specs » Rankings & Research. Get in-depth info on the 2018 Buick Encore model year including prices, specs, reviews, pictures, safety and reliability ratings. 2018 Buick Encore review: ... Lots of soft-touch surfaces can be found inside the Encore.