Interior of it is the highlight for sure. Click on other model year to view more problems: 2018. Now there is a class action lawsuit regarding this issue. So far so good! Power evaluated a 2018 Hyundai Tucson Value Edition equipped with all-wheel drive and floor mats. It's very quiet inside, which has been an issue for me for my last several vehicles. You have legal rights to cash, return or buyback. Hyundai 2018 had a oil leak issue due to a faulty oil pan. I fell in love with my Hyundai Tucson. Here are some actual complaints logged with the NHTSA about the 2019 Hyundai Tucson Transmission Problems: 2019 HYUNDAI TUCSON LIMITED. What Are Some Common Problems With the Hyundai Tucson? I was coasting on the freeway with no power from the engine. The 2018 Hyundai Tucson SE is the least expensive, and offers what we consider the basics on a modern vehicle: rearview camera, Bluetooth- and USB-equipped audio system, 17 … Hyundai Finally Addresses Its Transmission Problem in Tucson SUVs. The Tucson also has spacious hatch room. The car drives smoothly and has numerous safety features. We have gathered all of the most frequently asked questions and problems relating to the Hyundai Tucson in one spot to help you decide if it's a smart buy. The price came to $29,025, including the $950 destination charge.Before we discuss the results of our evaluation of the Hyundai Tucson, it is helpful to understand who buys this Small SUV, and what they like most and least about their … 56 problems have been reported for the 2018 Hyundai Tucson. Hyundai 2018 had a oil leak issue due to a faulty oil pan. Good on gas for the vehicle size and a nice smooth drive which is also a plus compared to my last few vehicles. Read consumer reviews from real 2018 Hyundai Tucson buyers. 2018 Hyundai Tucson SE I haven't had any problems with my car. ... 2018 Hyundai Tucson - Value! I fell in love with my Hyundai Tucson. 2018 Hyundai Tucson Top Comparisons. This car has a lot of room and is good for new family. SPORADIC HESITATION ACCELERATION FROM STARTING FROM A COMPLETE STOP. Research the 2018 Hyundai Tucson at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. I bought my Hyundai Tucson from a main dealer in late 2015 with less than 25,000 miles on the clock. Same dual clutch problem as on 2016 Hyundai Tucson. Are you having problems with your Hyundai Tucson? The Hyundai Tucson Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 5th out of 26 for compact SUVs. - Santa Clara, CA, USA Common problems for the Hyundai Tucson Some problems will only occur after many years of operation, others are related to technical solutions and forced the manufacturer to issue a recall. Hesitates for several seconds prior to engaging which causes significant danger in oncoming traffic. The oil pan was sealed by the dealership. Let our team of motoring experts keep you up to date with all of the latest Hyundai Tucson issues & faults. The 2018 Hyundai Tucson received the highest five-star overall safety rating from the NHTSA. I had a 2009 Sante Fe,which I loved but it was getting to be too big. Cookie Disclaimer. 2018 Hyundai Tucson. In the following overview, you will find the most common problems for the Hyundai Tucson, for which Hyundai has announced a recall through the EU […] In the following overview, you will find the most common problems for the Hyundai Tucson, for which Hyundai has announced a recall through the EU […] It had all the bells&whisles I wanted. I was coasting on the freeway with no power from the engine. - Santa Clara, CA, USA Each ranking was based on 9 … The oil pan was sealed by the dealership. It had all the bells&whisles I wanted. Common problems for the Hyundai Tucson Some problems will only occur after many years of operation, others are related to technical solutions and forced the manufacturer to issue a recall. Car seats fit comfortably in the back. The following chart shows the 10 most common problems for 2018 Hyundai Tucson. No problems at all. The 2018 Hyundai Tucson has 79 problems & defects reported by Tucson owners. Consumer Reviews. The most common complaint about the Hyundai Tucson SUV is that the vehicle has poor gas mileage, according to car complaint and repair statistics website CarComplaints.com. I have a 2018 Hyundai Tucson and it cut off on me while returning home from out of town on 4/5/2020 on 495 capital beltway. The severity and frequency of repairs are lower than other vehicles, so the Tucson is … Learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car. The worst complaints are transmission, engine, and fuel system problems. The number one most common problem is related to the vehicle's power train with 22 problems. Users ranked 2018 Hyundai Tucson against other cars which they drove/owned. We were scared for our dear lives. ... Bought back in December 2018, thought I would try it … The average annual repair cost is $426 which means it has excellent ownership costs. We just recently purchased it and love everything about it. I was worried about losing the power from the 3.3L Sante Fe,but it's still there especial when I put it in sport mode. For this review, J.D. Research the 2018 Hyundai Tucson at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory.