Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 200 2018 Stinger models nationwide. https://www.feldmannimports.com - 952-837-6300 Take a look at the 2018 Kia Stinger GT2 now available at Feldmann Imports. A: Though the Kia Stinger GT2 is part of the compact executive class, it's a lot more like a sports car in styling, including the powertrain.Whether you have the standard rear-wheel drive or available all-wheel drive, the EPA estimate for 2018 through 2020 model years is the same, with 17 mpg city, 25 mpg highway and 20 mpg combined. Shop 2018 Kia Stinger GT2 for sale at Cars.com. The color is a blue color (though my favorite is the ceramic silver). The 2018 Kia Stinger is all-new, from where it touches the pavement to the roof panel. We delve into Kia's powerful new rear-drive Stinger to see if it delivers on its sporty promise. Research the 2018 Kia Stinger GT2 in Midlothian, VA at Haley Toyota of Richmond - Midlothian. The Out … With only a mere six years in development from concept to production, Kia has produced a most impressive and highly capable fastback 4-door Grand Touring or Gran Turismo sedan. https://www.feldmannimports.com - 952-837-6300 Take a look at the 2018 Kia Stinger GT2 now available at Feldmann Imports. Q: Does the Kia Stinger GT2 get good gas mileage? The Honda Accord did. The owner has had it for 1 year. View pictures, specs, and pricing on our huge selection of vehicles. Search over 3,800 listings to find the best local deals. Hi all, I have a 2018 GT 2 with 46k miles and I'm noticing when it's cold or cool out in the morning, after starting the car I hear a ticking sound. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 75 2018 Stinger models nationwide. No one on Kia's Stinger team has ever taken the phrase "choose your battles" to heart. No, it didn’t win. View pictures, specs, and pricing & schedule a test drive today. The vehicle runs great and is mainly used for weekend drives. The 2018 Kia Stinger is at its best when it has the performance to back up its sporty appearance. Used 2018 Kia Stinger from Kia of Lincolnwood in Lincolnwood, IL, 60712. Read more at Car and Driver. Used 2018 Kia Stinger GT2 Red Near Amherst OH at Halleen Kia of Sandusky - Call us now at 419-419-0108 for more information about this 2018 Kia Stinger GT2 - Stock #327505 This 2018 Kia Stinger is an original. But there are a couple of things to keep in mind. A Stunning, Affordable High Performance GT Fastback Who woulda thunk it? 1 ?2018 Kia Stinger GT2? KNAE55LC8J6019966 Is the 2018 Kia Stinger GT2 a Good Sports Sedan? The ticking is coming from the engine bay and if the engine raises the rpm's the ticking gets quicker. As such, we recommend the more potent GT with its V6 engine. The Kia Stinger GT2. We analyze millions of used cars daily. The Kia Stinger was a finalist for the 2018 North American International Car of the Year Awards. The 2018 Kia Stinger GT2 delivers an impressive ride, offers up plenty of power on tap and checks the boxes for a fun driving experience. Call 847-929-9943 for more information. One of three. Save $7,546 on a 2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD near you. Research the 2018 Kia Stinger GT2 in Richmond, VA at Haley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Hi Folks, I am in the process of purchasing a 2018 Stinger GT2 (AWD). The Stinger took the silver. Shop 2018 Kia Stinger vehicles for sale at Cars.com.