Acura wants to be desired. The car is 11 years old and still runs great. The car is 11 years old and still runs great. Its base four-cylinder engine kicks out 184 horsepower and 180 pound-feet of torque. For 2019, the RDX is completely redesigned and re-engineered to Acura’s Precision Crafted Performance ethos. What People Are Paying. The best and latest safety features as well as the sporty A-Spec badges and sleek body style, it was a no brainer. It spent a solid amount of time (5 years) in Denver where the temps get considerably cold for extended periods of time and it … Unlike the 2019 Acura RDX, the 2019 Honda CR-V gives you two engines to pick from. 2019 Acura RDX A-Spec Long-Term Update 3: Soup Success How the RDX rates in interior space and functionality. My Dad helped me research the best car for my needs and the Acura RDX won us over hands down. Taxes, fees (title, registration, license, document and transportation fees), manufacturer incentives and rebates are not included. Page 3 I can't comment about the 2019's, but I can comment on our 2007 RDX, which has the original 4 cyl Turbo that the 2019's went back to. Get the latest update on the new acura rdx reliability here on 2019Acura.Com. Get reliability information for the 2019 Acura RDX from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. Acura2020.com provides the newest articles about Acura Rdx Reliability including its specs, price, and release date. Maybe even sought after. Since its introduction in 2006, Acura?s RDX has become one of the biggest players in the compact premium CUV market segment. Perhaps Acura's decision to completely redesign this SUV resulted in more growing pains than expected. Mar 21, 2019. 2019 Acura RDX A-Spec? Results are for year ending June 30, 2018. Only successfully completed repairs are currently included in the analysis. 2019 Acura RDX w/Technology Pkg This car drives very smooth and I love the amount of space there is in both the front, back and the trunk. Subscribe to our blog to get more details about Acura Rdx Reliability … Zach Gale Words Motor Trend Staff Words. It gets more head turns than any other vehicle I have had in the past. It spent a solid amount of time (5 years) in Denver where the temps get considerably cold for extended periods of … Read consumer reviews from real 2019 Acura RDX buyers. While the NSX sports car might serve as Acura’s halo vehicle, models like the RDX pay the bills and keep the lights on. Get the latest update on the new acura rdx reliability here on 2019Acura.Com. I can't comment about the 2019's, but I can comment on our 2007 RDX, which has the original 4 cyl Turbo that the 2019's went back to. The redesigned 2019 Acura RDX finishes in the top third of our luxury compact SUV rankings. The Acura RDX Reliability Rating is 4.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it 1st out of 11 for luxury compact SUVs. Meet the 2019 Acura RDX.