2019 CBR300R SPECIFICATIONS - Honda The Honda CBR300R exudes fun. It looks great in Grand Prix Red or Matte Black Metallic. Does the CB300R look familiar? It's an absolute blast to ride with its powerful single-cylinder engine. Motorcyclist takes a deeper look at Honda's all-new 2019 CB300R. 2019 Honda CB300R Totalmotorcycle.com Features and Benefits Performance Compact Engine. Any Engine Type Any Body Style Below you can see a distribution of the fuel-ups with 0 outliers (0.00%) removed. Based on data from 3 vehicles, 55 fuel-ups and 7,588 miles of driving, the 2019 Honda CB300R ABS gets a combined Avg MPG of 71.10 with a 2.37 MPG margin of error. Goodbye CB300F, hello CB300R That Honda would offer IMU ABS on a $4650 bike and charge only $300 for it makes it a no-brainer in my book. And if what you’re looking for is something easy to handle, lightweight and capable of cruising at 75 mph all day, with today’s trendy neo-retro look and a sub-$5,000 price tag, make your way to your local Honda dealer (there are more than 1,200 nationwide) and ask to see the 2019 CB300R. Honda’s 2019 CB300R Looks Right And Is Lighter Than Ever. Following shows the average MPG of each of the 3 vehicles in the system. The CB300R’s compact 286cc DOHC four-valve, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine is a jewel that has won thousands of fans for its free-revving, responsive nature. 2019 Honda CB300R Favorites And Fails. 2019 Honda CB300R. Find out what this motorcycle is like to live with in this review. Honda … Motorcyclist takes a deeper look at Honda's all-new 2019 CB300R. And the narrow design makes it easier to sit on the bike and get both feet on the ground. If so, you’re not going crazy as the 2019 CB300R is a ‘mini-me’ of the CB1000R that Honda started showing off on the show circuit last year as a concept bike that then made its way to a production motorcycle. With the popularity of the Grom, CBR250R, CBR300R, CB300F, and Rebel lines – and recent introductions of the forthcoming Monkey and Super Cub – it’s no wonder Team Red is proud to introduce its latest addition – the 2018 CB300R. Rider magazine's first ride review of the 2019 Honda CB300R, a smaller, lighter, tighter replacement for the CB300F that's now available with ABS. Find out what this motorcycle is like to live with in this review. And – being honest – I feel good about that. Our favorite—and least favorite—aspects of Honda’s all-new CB300R Honda is using the most sophisticated type of ABS on the CB300R--inertial measurement which is remarkable given that usually IMU ABS is reserved for top-dollar sport bikes and even some of them don't have IMU ABS. Honda chose California’s Big Bear Lake and the surrounding canyon roads for the first ride on the CB300R, so I packed my bags to see what this new bike was all about. Despite its maker’s somewhat dubious claim that the 2019 Kawasaki W800 Cafe is “all-new” for this year, and despite its underwhelming 53 MPG average fuel economy in the real-world, I’ve still picked it as the best fuel efficient cruiser/retro bike you can buy in 2020. Like you’ve seen it before? Honda’s all-in when it comes to the small-displacement category, perhaps more so than any other manufacturer out there. But if you look a little deeper, you’ll see it also has a serious side. It offers excellent fuel efficiency.