Kia showed that a similar level of protection would be provided to occupants of different sizes and to those sat in different positions. Seems a bit high for …

r/kiastinger: Subreddit for all things Kia Stinger. Exclusive 2018 Kia Stinger GT First Test: Well Stung Kia unleashes a premium sport sedan worthy of challenging the world's best I'm looking at a 2020 Stinger GT AWD in pearl white, near Seattle. Dummy readings indicated good protection of the knees and femurs of the driver and passenger. Kia Stinger was quite a surprise!!! Autotrader has 2,756 Kia Stinger cars for sale, including a New 2019 Kia Stinger GT, a New 2020 Kia Stinger GT1, and a New 2020 Kia Stinger GT2. The dealer is asking for $44k which includes dealer markup.

Find out what the Kia Stinger is like to drive, what engines are available and how it performs compared to rivals.

The 365bhp GT S offers a lot of go for £40,000, but … by NixaKiaGuy from Nixa, MO on Tue May 15 2018 My wife and I had been researching and test driving Audi's for several weeks when I … Press J to jump to the feed. Life with a Kia Stinger GT S: Month 5. The full Top Gear review is inside. 5 out of 5 stars.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts
Month 5- Month 4- Month 3- Month 2- Month 1 - Prices & Specs.
See all 94 photos for the 2019 Kia Stinger exterior from U.S. News & World Report. 2018 Kia Stinger GT Long-Term Update 1: Testing the GT Part of the Name What we learned on a road trip to Monterey

The passenger compartment of the Stinger remained stable in the frontal offset test.