If Mercedes-Benz sedans worship at the altar of the S-Class, BMW's four-doors bow only to the 3 Series. Its alluring bodywork reflects the supreme dynamics and exclusive comfort that shape the luxury sedan's unmistakable driving experience. Last year Mercedes sold two S-Classes for every 7 Series that rolled off the production line. Gracefully sporting proportions and a progressive interpretation of luxury mark out the exterior design of the new BMW 7-Series. BMW's freshened flagship sedan gets a bolder look, updated tech and massaged drivetrains. Check out ⭐ the new BMW 7 Series ⭐ test drive review: price details, trims, and specs overview, interior features, exterior design, MPG and mileage capacity, dimensions. ⠀ 2020 BMW 7 Series shows controversial facelift in videos BMW 7 Series facelift goes on sale in April starting at £69,430 China is currently by far the largest market for BMW’s range topper when you take into account 44 percent of the cars produced last year were earmarked for the People’s Republic. The BMW 7-Series comes in several trims, 740i, 740i xDrive, 750i xDrive, 745e Plug-in hybrid and M760i xDrive. 2020 BMW 7 Series first drive review: Travel comfortably and carry a big grille. Top Gear reviews the BMW 7 Series. BMW 7-Series. It's packed full of tech and beautifully made, but can it beat the Mercedes-Benz S-Class? If you're into large, luxurious sedans—or you're lucky enough to have your own chauffer—the 2020 BMW 7-series is a handsome and comfortable choice. Woodcliff Lake - Jan. 16, 2019…Today, BMW introduces the revised version of its most successful 7 Series to date. Find out inside.