To maintain your Subaru, insist on Genuine 2020 Subaru Forester Parts from Sport Subaru … The 2020 Subaru Forester is an incredible value among compact crossovers and a former Best Car To Buy winner. That’s good news for adventurous shoppers. by Forrester Owner from Phoenix, AZ on Sun Jan 12 2020 I purchased a 2020 Forrester Sport to replace my 1997 panther finder. La Subaru Forester 2020 est dotée du réputé moteur BOXER ® SUBARU et d’une transmission CVT Lineartronic ®, qui s’unissent pour créer une plus grande puissance et une meilleure efficacité. The exterior and interior both serve to bring the Forester up to new levels in terms of design, comfort and convenience. 2021 Subaru Forester Sport Review, Colors. The newest 2020 Subaru Forester is a very tough rival in this segment. The 2020 Subaru Forester is one of our favorite 5-passenger SUVs. View detailed specs, features and options for the 2020 Subaru Forester Sport CVT at U.S. News & World Report. The 2020 Subaru Forester features the renown SUBARU BOXER ® engine and Lineartronic ® CVT transmission that combine to create more power and increased efficiency. Best in Class. In case of brake failure can the 2020 Subaru Forester be … I test drove a 2020 Subaru Forester. L’extérieur et l’intérieur permettent à la Forester d’atteindre des sommets en matière de … Where its rivals offer all-wheel drive as an option, the Forester makes this sure-footed feature part of its standard equipment list. This model offers many new techs and it has bigger front seating area by 1.2 inches than competitors such as the Honda CR-V, Nissan Rogue, and Toyota RAV4. 2020 Subaru Forester Interior Design and Features. Though the AWD setup adds weight and puts an extra burden on the engine, the Forester still scores some of the highest fuel economy numbers in the segment. 2021 Subaru Forester Sport Review, Colors – Subaru introduced the latest generation of Forester in 2020, and this small Crossover SUV back barely changed to 2021. Choose genuine Subaru parts for your 2020 Subaru Forester for the exact fit, quality, and performance you expect. 5 out of 5 stars. I applied the "emergency" brake at about 5 mph and I was almost launched through the windshield.