Build and price your 2020 Subaru Impreza Convenience Manual AWD using Whitby Subaru's build and price tool. Pricing below includes the … Voyez les photos, caractéristiques, spécifications, accessoires, commentaires et prix ici. Edmunds also has Subaru Impreza pricing, MPG, specs, pictures, safety features, consumer reviews and more. See how the 2020 Hyundai Elantra Sedan stacks up against the 2020 Subaru Impreza in this head-to-head vehicle review and features overview. Our comprehensive reviews include detailed ratings on Price and Features, Design, Practicality, Engine, Fuel Consumption, Ownership, Driving & Safety. The 2020 Subaru Impreza comes in two body styles -- a 4-door sedan and a 5-door hatchback -- and four trims: 2.0i, 2.0i Premium, 2.0i Sport and 2.0i Limited. Tested vehicle: 2017 Subaru Impreza 2.0i 4-door 4wd. Découvrez la Subaru Impreza 2020 : une voiture compacte à traction intégrale agréable à conduire et écoénergétique, qui offre beaucoup de valeur. The Subaru Impreza was redesigned for the 2017 model year and the Subaru Crosstrek was redesigned for the 2018 model year. We are conveniently located in Whitby, Ontario Find all of our 2020 Subaru Impreza Reviews, Videos, FAQs & News in one place. Learn how it drives and what features set the 2020 Subaru Impreza apart from its rivals. Research the 2020 Subaru Impreza with our expert reviews and ratings. Looking for Subaru Impreza 2.0i? Find the latest pricing, reviews, features, specs, and compare the Subaru Impreza range. See the 2020 Subaru Impreza price range, expert review, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and listings near you. Learn more about the 2020 Subaru Impreza.