You know, just being able to unconditionally love another human being, having another person that is ever so important in life. I Thought I Knew What Love Was chords by Tom Odell. I don’t feel the need to argue about pointless topics to obtain your attention. I thought I knew.

Now I know that love is easy, something you work for only to make even better than before. My Darling, I never knew the meaning of true love till the day I met you and having you as my sweetheart is like a dream come true for me. But I was wrong, you made me realize there is so much more to it. Last edit on Jul 16, 2016. 4,444 views, added to favorites 145 times.
He released his debut extended play, Songs from Another Love, in 2012 and won the BRITs Critics' Choice Award in early 2013. I overlooked the moments I felt insecure and unloved. Tom Odell's Tom Odell - I Thought I Knew What Love Was (lyrics) music video in high definition. Download Pdf. I never feel insecure and I always feel the most loved I ever have. "I Thought I Knew What Love Was" Music Video (feat. Écoutez de la musique en streaming sans publicité ou achetez des CDs et MP3 maintenant sur Amazon.fr. See the full I Thought I Knew What Love Was lyrics from Tom Odell. I Thought I Knew What Love Was lyrics - Tom Odell. I become a little weak when it comes to speak my feelings in front of you, so I have thought to pen down my feelings, as I did not want to miss a chance to let you know that you are an angel, my true companion, my best friend and my soulmate.

Having someone that will constantly be there, having someone to share the joy of life with. I Thought I Knew What Love Was book. ‘I Thought I Knew What Love Was’ is the 15th and last song of the deluxe version of Tom Odell’s album ‘Wrong Crowd’. Read or print original I Thought I Knew What Love Was lyrics 2020 updated!
Lyrics to I Thought I Knew What Love Was by Tom Odell from the Wrong Crowd [Bonus Tracks] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. I thought I knew what love was.

In October 2018, his third studio album, Jubilee Road was released.

In the song, Tom’s naive and cheerful thoughts on love become Watch the video for I Thought I Knew What Love Was from Tom Odell's Wrong Crowd (Japan Version) for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. I Thought I Knew What Love Was book. Ahriel Puckett) - Duration: 4 minutes, 18 seconds. Ahriel Puckett) de Harvest Sound sur Amazon Music.